• Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Advertisement

GC(KHAYA DLADLA) WAS NEVER FIRED ON UZALO

Uzalo

GC(KHAYA DLADLA) WAS NEVER FIRED ON UZALO

Postby WinA » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:24 am

Actor and musician Khaya Dladla popularly known for his part on the SABC 1 telenovena Uzalo is said to be making a return to the soapie after rumours of being fired.

There were rumours circulating that the star was fired but he denied the allegations.

Speaking to the SunTeam, Uzalo’s gay beautician said he had asked for a break from the prime-time soapie – that airs on SABC1 from Monday to Friday.

This was so he could focus on other business interests, he insisted.

Said GC: “I’m still part of Uzalo’s cast and have already resumed shooting with the soapie.

“I’d heard rumours that I was fired, with some saying I was suspended.

“But my fans should know that there was nothing like that. I simply asked for a break.”

Some of GC’s fans had even been asking him on social network when he’d be seen again on Uzalo.

In Uzalo, GC left KwaMashu to live with his parents in the village after losing everything and being rejected
ex-lover Jojo, played by Siphesihle Cele.

Dladla told Sowetan that his fans will see as he struggles with depression after everything he had been through. GC's reintroduction will occur when he attends a wedding.

"While at the wedding, Manzuza and Smangele die, and he is forced to stay longer. He tries to work at the salon but it is clear that everyone still does not trust him."
Attachments
1519126123636.jpg
1519126123636.jpg (305.21 KiB) Viewed 1490 times
User profile picture
WinA

Advertisement

Return to Uzalo

Login  •  Register

• Advertisement