• Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Advertisement

these 4former Kaizer Chiefs players that they were not loyal to Chiefs and that reason they didn't qualified to be called true Kaizer Chiefs Legends

Soccer Laduma

these 4former Kaizer Chiefs players that they were not loyal to Chiefs and that reason they didn't qualified to be called true Kaizer Chiefs Legends

Postby henry » Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:19 pm

Me and my Fellow close Kaizer Chiefs supporter we had a serious argument about these 4former Kaizer Chiefs players that they were not loyal to Chiefs and that reason they didn't qualified to be called true Kaizer Chiefs Legends due to the fact that also turned to be our worst enemies when they cross the floor to our neighbours nd rivals Orlando Pierats.
These players are Siyabonga Nomvethe, Pollen Ndlanya, Jabu Pule Mahlangu and Collins Mbesuma(both had played for pierats after Chiefs)
So we ended up our argument with unhappy mood just because we didn't aggreed in some of our views over these 4legends.
Then all i want now is to hear from you Khosi Faithfuls how do you feel about these four Former Kaizer Chiefs players whom they turned to be our worst enemies after joining pierats our rivals and that made them not to be the Loyal Legends of Kaizer Chiefs.
SO DO YOU THINKS THAT WHEN A CHIEFS JOINS PIERATS THAT CAN MAKES HIM AS A NOT LOYAL PLAYER TO CHIEFS? Let me hear frm those who r willin to debate.
Attachments
11102604_1649067715321920_8489294283758021973_n (1).jpg
11102604_1649067715321920_8489294283758021973_n (1).jpg (61.17 KiB) Viewed 2911 times
User profile picture
henry

Advertisement

Re: these 4former Kaizer Chiefs players that they were not loyal to Chiefs and that reason they didn't qualified to be called true Kaizer Chiefs Legends

Postby dave » Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:20 pm

I'm tempted 2 ask this question: what is it that a player need 2 do in order 2 be considered a legend?? Marks Maponyane is a legend, but played 4 both teams, Stanton Fredericks as well.
User profile picture
dave

Re: these 4former Kaizer Chiefs players that they were not loyal to Chiefs and that reason they didn't qualified to be called true Kaizer Chiefs Legends

Postby frans » Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:21 pm

I disagree soccer is business
User profile picture
frans

Postby henry » Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:22 pm

when Kaizer Chiefs legends plays De very same Stanton Friedricks he is invited to de team but Jabu pule Mahlangu he is not but dey players of same era togather at Chiefs. Even Pollen Ndlanya he is not invited in both pierats & Chiefs Legendary team when it plays. So stil it raises de whole lot of unanswered question marks on how does it take for a player to be recognised by his former team as their Legend?
User profile picture
henry

Postby den » Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:23 pm

Ndlanya was at work on Pirates he is still a chief,if it was not for money he was going to hang his boots at Phefeni.U can even hear him even when he is talking about these 2 teams his heart is with Khosi.
User profile picture
den

Postby dani » Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:23 pm

another reason chiefs management are very stingy they don't want to pay.Always swoop deals and free agent.Nkosi left chiefs for Arminia Belafield when he return back his first option was chiefs but they failed to meet his demand as a result he endeup joining supersport utd.
User profile picture
dani

Postby nkululeko » Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:24 pm

Player like Nomvete its not that he wasn't loyal Chiefs didn't make an offer for him and Pirates made one he had to go there.Jabu Chiefs were just fed up with because of discipline. so Pirates also made an offer he had no choice but to take it.I think if it wasn't for discipline issues Jabu would have played for a long for Chiefs. by the way did Stanton play for Pirates I can't remember.
User profile picture
nkululeko

Postby yenziwe » Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:25 pm

When did Nomvethe play for Pirates?
Does it makes sense to call him and Mbesuma legends while they're still playing?
User profile picture
yenziwe

Postby nkululeko » Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:25 pm

yenziwe wrote:When did Nomvethe play for Pirates?
Does it makes sense to call him and Mbesuma legends while they're still playing?

Nomvete played for Pirates yes it was a loan deal.when we beat Pirates in the Absa cup final he played and missed a lot of chances.yes a player can be a legend while still playing eg Steven Gerrard for Liverpool.
User profile picture
nkululeko

Postby dani » Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:26 pm

Ha ha ha ha yooooo guys when did you started to support football ? Nomvete played for African wanderes,Chiefs,Pirates and swallows.He also played in Italy for Udinese
User profile picture
dani

Postby henry » Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:28 pm

Guys it all started as an argument between me nd other Khosi fans earlier today in the afternun while we were watch South Africa vs Nigeria.

Then dis other chap said "player like Nomvethe, Ndlanya, Jabu, & Mbesuma weren't loyal to Chiefs" then i asked him why he says so? Then he replied that when dey returned frm overseas dey turned their backs against Chiefs and joined our all times arch-rivals pierats he mainly referred to [NOMVETHE, JABU MAHLANGU & MBESUMA] den we ended up with disaggreement in dis issue.

He went on even stated dat Pollen Ndlanya nd Jabu pule Mahlangu dey amongst the disloyal former Chiefs legendary players dat is why dey are not even invited to join Kaizer Chiefs Legends to play bcos of their disloyality to the team.

Then dis doesn't sit wel in me when i thinks dat Stanton Friedricks he is amongst of those former Chiefs players who joined pierats when dey returned frm overseas but even today he is regarded as Chiefs Legend who stil is de part & parcel of Chiefs legendary team even though he is working at wits.

So i want to be cleared on what is being looked at those Former Chiefs Legends to be recognised in the Chiefs Legends team?
User profile picture
henry

Advertisement

Postby numsa » Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:28 pm

Thts a tough 1 cz we dnt knw hw many seasons a player mst play at a certain club 2b regarded as a legend at tht particular team,cz if i hd the honour of picking the legends 4 chiefs i wud hv gone 4 evry player hu startert his carrier nd ended it at Kc,like Dr Khumalo afta playing 4 Columbus crew in USA
User profile picture
numsa

Postby henry » Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:29 pm

numsa wrote:Thts a tough 1 cz we dnt knw hw many seasons a player mst play at a certain club 2b regarded as a legend at tht particular team,cz if i hd the honour of picking the legends 4 chiefs i wud hv gone 4 evry player hu startert his carrier nd ended it at Kc,like Dr Khumalo afta playing 4 Columbus crew in USA

my friend these days its very difficult bro for Chiefs to sell a player overseas teams nd when he returns here at home cumin back to Chiefs. We sell players in an expensive amount of cash nd when dey return b4 their contract ends those teams are willin to sell dem back to Chiefs but our team can't afford re-buy dem nd end up going to Sunflops or pierats!
User profile picture
henry

Postby henry » Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:32 pm

Lol! But i can i aggree to dat nd else we must look at is dat our own team sumtimes dey r failing 2secure bek their former great stars in de team but can't be an issue where as de team itself doesn't afford to do dat in a such away dat we had sum of new stars dat r doing wel after dose former great stars whom had sold overseas b4. So all in all i must regard ur input dat "some r spoiled" in way dat dey cumbek to SA expensive 2b bought bek by Amakhosi
User profile picture
henry

Return to Soccer Laduma

Login  •  Register

• Advertisement