• Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Advertisement

Sometimes fans we blame coaches , get them fired for no reasons , i mean what kind of penalty technique was that ? Even mhlongo could have stoped that 1

Soccer Laduma

Sometimes fans we blame coaches , get them fired for no reasons , i mean what kind of penalty technique was that ? Even mhlongo could have stoped that 1

Postby tebogo » Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:18 am

Sometimes fans we blame coaches , get them fired for no reasons , i mean what kind of penalty technique was that ?
Even mhlongo could have stoped that 1
User profile picture
tebogo

Advertisement

Re: Sometimes fans we blame coaches , get them fired for no reasons , i mean what kind of penalty technique was that ? Even mhlongo could have stoped that 1

Postby david » Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:19 am

Even Tapuwa Kapini could have stopped that
User profile picture
david

Re: Sometimes fans we blame coaches , get them fired for no reasons , i mean what kind of penalty technique was that ? Even mhlongo could have stoped that 1

Postby tebogo » Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:19 am

that was our chance to beat Nigeria , coz if we scored that 1 , we would hv parked the bus for few minutes which were left , and im sure nigeria wouldnt hv scored that goal
User profile picture
tebogo

Postby david » Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:20 am

Lol I hate to say it neh,but i have to..Bernard Parker could have converted that 1
User profile picture
david

Postby daniel » Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:20 am

I'm a Pirates fan n I agree with you guys that laiti unengkinga yokuzitjela kakhula his overconfident, I like him but I hate de fact that he doesn't respect other people more especially thina amafans he used to do the same thing naku Pirates, he just did not take that penalty serious, he thinks he talented because his clever than other people, I thought now that he's playing overseas he is matured but after what he just did I arrest my case!!!!!!
User profile picture
daniel

Postby david » Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:21 am

Spot on ...thats what I hate about Andile Jali,he doesn't care about any1 but himself...thats not how a profesional player especially of Jali's calibre take on a penalty
User profile picture
david

Postby daniel » Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:21 am

He played very well he did everything that was expected from him but his problem is one discipline n respect you can see how he walks n his attitude towards referees n other players its uncalled for, he is a good player I'm so worried about that boy....
User profile picture
daniel

Postby xaba » Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:21 am

eish if poor khune hv he saved dt goal bafana should hv won by #zungu s goal,,
User profile picture
xaba

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:22 am

xaba wrote:eish if poor khune hv he saved dt goal bafana should hv won by #zungu s goal,,

I've to disagree with you there...that was a classy goal,Ahmed Musa picked a spot at the far post. No any other Goalkeeper could have stopped that curler
User profile picture

Postby xaba » Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:22 am

those a reasons of protecting khune we all know that ryt? There is where a best keeper mus produce a super save, is what khune should hv dd... M not xpecting khune to be scored by 20m s goal
User profile picture
xaba

Postby david » Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:23 am

Where was Hlompho Kekana when he scored that thunder against the late Senzo Meyiwa???
User profile picture
david

Advertisement

Postby daniel » Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:23 am

david wrote:Where was Hlompho Kekana when he scored that thunder against the late Senzo Meyiwa???

Khune is used to stopping goals of that kind its just that he was not in the post, it was unnecessary for him to step out of the posts cause the ball was too far, Ahmed Musa saw that Khune was out den he punished us, stepping out of the posts was the biggest mistake Khune did....
User profile picture
daniel

Postby tebogo » Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:24 am

Lols u cant expect a keeper to be scored by 20m away goal, but u can accept a midfielder failing to score in lessthan 18 m . unmarked .
User profile picture
tebogo

Postby themba » Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:25 am

some people just come in this chatroom with anger and hate for Kaizer Chiefs playas... It makes them not think straight, and its not like we are saying Jali is a cow, he played a beautiful football today classy one
User profile picture
themba

Return to Soccer Laduma

Login  •  Register

• Advertisement