• Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Advertisement

Last time Khuzwayo was attacked after conceeding the same goal as the one that confused the admired superior Khune! What i know is that no one is perfect

Soccer Laduma

Last time Khuzwayo was attacked after conceeding the same goal as the one that confused the admired superior Khune! What i know is that no one is perfect

Postby tsie » Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:37 pm

Last time Khuzwayo was attacked after conceeding the same goal as the one that confused the admired superior Khune!
What i know is that no one is perfect
User profile picture
tsie

Advertisement

Re: Last time Khuzwayo was attacked after conceeding the same goal as the one that confused the admired superior Khune! What i know is that no one is perfect

Postby kgosi » Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:39 pm

That was a well tkn goal....full stop bcs as a goalkeeper when the ball is on yr near post thats whr most keeper wl position themslves so the guy "placed" the ball on the far post n khune did well to touch the ball
User profile picture
kgosi

Re: Last time Khuzwayo was attacked after conceeding the same goal as the one that confused the admired superior Khune! What i know is that no one is perfect

Postby dani » Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:39 pm

No Kgosi khune should have done better in that goal brother.He was not in his postion,He was not in a goaline.We khosi supporters we love khune but sometimes we have to face the truth.
User profile picture
dani

Postby phepha » Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:41 pm

Teko Modise scored de same goal against Khuzwayo n amakhosi fans attackd de Kid n were saying Khune could hev saved dat n de same goal beated Khune today...I suprt yu Khosi no1 is perfect....wen Khuzwayo conside a goal pple attacks him saying he is not communicating wth de deffence but wen Khune conside we blame de deffence,,,,I like Khune a lot he's de best in mzansi but he should hev done bettr on dat ball
User profile picture
phepha

Postby philani » Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:41 pm

Khune iz nt only abat saving goalz bro,anada thng dat makez him great iz his ability 2 organise da defence, wth khune on da post u knw dat ur defence iz organised regardless of who iz plyng in da defence, diz thng iz lyk wen messi mised a penalty against chelsea in da uefa, nobody complained bt if it wz fabregaz, xavi or iniesta da fanz would hv gone crazy
User profile picture
philani

Postby tsiki » Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:43 pm

wen u fans wil stp complaing abt players
User profile picture
tsiki

Postby tsepo » Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:43 pm

Thr ws no way he cud save dat ball cz mathoho was also infront of him nd i think this ws da defenders's support.
User profile picture
tsepo

Postby tsepo » Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:45 pm

Defenders are to blame nt khune.
User profile picture
tsepo

Postby tsie » Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:46 pm

I dont have a problem with a keeper being beaten all i want i for keepers to be treated equally, like fellow member has articulated here that recently Teko scored the very same goal against Khuzwayo and the boy was criticised hugely he was even a victicm of critics after conceeding almost the same goal from a freekick during AFCON... My point is, if Khuzwayo was a liabity then let Khune be as well
User profile picture
tsie

Postby tsie » Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:46 pm

Khune could've done better there finish and klaar
User profile picture
tsie

Postby sophie » Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:47 pm

Dt goal is a world class goal,no goalkeeper i mean no goalkeeper cud hv made a save,Mousa scores goals like de likes of messi,he covered de near post an it curved.for de love of de game i say wow wht a goal,Khune did vry well.
User profile picture
sophie

Advertisement

Postby phepha » Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:47 pm

sophie wrote:Dt goal is a world class goal,no goalkeeper i mean no goalkeeper cud hv made a save,Mousa scores goals like de likes of messi,he covered de near post an it curved.for de love of de game i say wow wht a goal,Khune did vry well.

Khune did well? by doing wat? bcos evn on Teko's goal Khuzwayo did tauch de ball n still it went in...wats de dfrrend dere???
User profile picture
phepha

Postby tsie » Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:48 pm

What did Khune do that Khuzwayo failed to do ?
Our fellow members are nuts they follow Chiefs with their feelings thus failing to apply brains where necessary !

Even after Khune was exposed by Forlan in 2010 people where saying Josephs could've done better !

During AFCON i told most of our dump fans not to criticise Khuzwayo becouse even their messia wasn't/is not perfect
User profile picture
tsie

Return to Soccer Laduma

Login  •  Register

• Advertisement