• Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Advertisement

Why most of the women are so loose? I have realized that they close their mind and just open legs! And later they regret it?? What is so difficult to say no to premarital s_ex?

Relationship problems and solutions, tips, advice share stories etc
Chat Room rules
any off topic chat not related to the subject will be deleted or moved to the relevant chat room, failure to abide to this rule might lead you to be banned.

Re: Why most of the women are so loose? I have realized that they close their mind and just open legs! And later they regret it?? What is so difficult to say no to premarital s_ex?

Postby agnes » Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:40 am

mxm...don come here and pretend to be so holy...r u a virgin urslf...hai soka!
User profile picture
agnes

Advertisement

Re: Why most of the women are so loose? I have realized that they close their mind and just open legs! And later they regret it?? What is so difficult to say no to premarital s_ex?

Postby olwethu » Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:41 am

mmmmmmmmmmmmm i hv learn something frm dis thnx mr OP
User profile picture
olwethu

Postby edwin » Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:42 am

However learning from our mistakes should not be a way out of liberating us to experience things. it is wrong of us n highly irresponsible to want to experience things in order to be sure of the experiment. in this instance i have learnt that human error is retrievable or we happen to make the same mistake n there is nothing good that we learning out of experimenting. we all do the same thing repeatedly.
User profile picture
edwin

Postby nomsa » Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:43 am

Lol OP wht were u thinking posting dis
User profile picture
nomsa

Postby thuli » Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:44 am

OP i giv u a round of a clap bt pity u talking to rocks,i bn reading really ladies u ur disgusting wat u comment s wat u ur s wat i picked up u dont think n analise de post, 1 dis post OP try to sy ladies lets open our eyes n c always we advice ladies in same problem in diferent tune bt u comment lyk a grd0 child (2) Why most of the women are so loose? I have realized that they close their mind and just open legs! And later they regret it?? What is so difficult to say no to premarital s_ex? s_ex is not the proof of true love, its not for old people but for married people!"
- Concerned!\\\\ my analyse Women ur luz not dem all minimun of 70-80% dy ur ivn dou we ur not all married type dat doesnt min u must hv more dan 2 kids wit different fada first child s a lesson dat ladies shu consider n copy it seriously to uz protection we blind by so called lust n think its love n think solution s if i fall preg he wil stay NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO u add to de existing 2 =3 now u met de ada 1 u ask him to marry u wat de hell silly embarrasment u put ureself u move out 4rm ure home to cobihated n not long it fade ladies wher s ure pride maan dis man wont b serious bcos de know dy got punani for free 27@de domestic core s handled by u bcos u old inaf to dish ureslf u ur contained in ure parents house n disable to rent ure place or to find de job u bcome orphans n guy adopt u n bcm deir responsibility to feed n etc i dont blame dem if dy not marrying u u ur cheap ladies u bcame bo OP here post my bf dis my bf dat very rare wife n hubies post close ure legs n open ure minds ladies
User profile picture
thuli

Postby nomsa » Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:49 am

OP let me tell u coz ngathi awuyanga esikolweni u cnt open the legs while closing the mind coz the mind is the 1 tht telling u to open the legs
User profile picture
nomsa

Postby michelle » Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:50 am

Eish i cnt really tell for sure kutsi why we have s_ex before marriage
User profile picture
michelle

Postby nkateko » Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:51 am

Wish OP didn't hide his I'd cos he came with an interesting find. Wen u say regret it might be that the lady is regretting cos the performance was not up to standard. s_ex before marriage is a choice and is definitely no crime a sin yes. OP if u can come out and tell us u are a virgin then I'll give u hand of applause but it might be that u have reached ur own cross roads that is y u feel the need to be Jesus brother. We are all adults capable of making decisions and dealing with the consequences.
User profile picture
nkateko

Postby thembi » Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:54 am

OP I just want to know yr gender and yr age,,,then u can tell us how many married people u know,,,,myb u are not married either and u also sleep with mans or women,,,s_ex is not about women only,it took 2 people to make it,,,if said its for married women thats a bible not a human being who can say that,
User profile picture
thembi

Postby thuli » Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:55 am

its not about de virgin s abt learning ida experienced n 1 thing we shud luk God wont come to earth physically to tell us bt God uz human being lyk us to sent de massage out s up to individual to take it or not bt i wish ladies can start to put prize in deir lyf n de very expensive 1 bcos ivn de cleaning cloth after uz u rinse it n hang it nicely for de next uz bt ladies ur turned demselvs to b disposals through awy afer uz
User profile picture
thuli

Postby seipati » Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:56 am

I thnk we live in a world were its almost impossible 4 s_ex 2b 4 married couples..lyf nw is fast,super fast..lets say u dnt hv s_ex,ure waitn 2b married 1st,n u dnt..wt thn?u gnna die a virgin..mxm..are tlogeleng bo pastor n b realistic..dd u wait 4 marriage first b4 u dd it or ure stil waitn
User profile picture
seipati

Advertisement

Postby kay » Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:56 am

Go Ahead, Defend yourselves.
User profile picture
kay

Postby thuli » Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:57 am

i dont c de judging i c concern 4rm dis post s my wish to to knw OP s it xe or he but i honor de post stil repeat ladies b expensive
User profile picture
thuli

Postby fikile » Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:59 am

if bavula wena uthini...yazi wakhuluma ngathi uthi no. ...guys lyk u....r boring ngoba bazenza ngathi thy alwz do rite things
User profile picture
fikile

Postby lerato » Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:59 am

I don't see a problem to open u legs to whom ever u want as long as u condomise en not breaking familys we ar alowed to have fun maybe u ar a man u din't know how to play in bed she just wanted to have fun then she left u my frnd kkkkkk come on when u girl broke u heart don't blame all off us
User profile picture
lerato

Postby olwethu » Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:00 am

lerato wrote:I don't see a problem to open u legs to whom ever u want as long as u condomise en not breaking familys we ar alowed to have fun maybe u ar a man u din't know how to play in bed she just wanted to have fun then she left u my frnd kkkkkk come on when u girl broke u heart don't blame all off us

dd u listen to urself mara is s_ex for fun with anybody as long as ur using condom mm mm mm mm mm is dis wat u said or typing error
User profile picture
olwethu

Postby tshidi » Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:02 am

I wonder if this OP doesn't engage in sexual activities! If ladies didn't go around opening their legs we probably wouldn't be here today, because not everyone was conceived in marriage!
User profile picture
tshidi

Postby mothupi » Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:03 am

Good ppl i think we should understand purpose of s_ex first my apology on behalf of the poster. s_ex is wonderful n is gift frm God bt it has some boundries rememba we r human being not animal so i think my brada want to show us s_ex is not something that u can do to anyone anyhow it something u hav to enjoy at other side of marrige.today c hw many kids leav at absent of fathers cos we bring them on this earth outside of marrige n ladies c hw u work hard to try to raise that child without father so if we do s_ex inside marrige then our kids will enjoy the present of both parents that i can say
User profile picture
mothupi

Postby thandi » Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:03 am

de very same reason why men unzip deir pants 2 bonk us without thinkin of marriage!wat makes u so superior 2 us u moron? fact dat u r still avirgin is so not our fault..if dey r refusin 2 open wen it cums 2 u dont put de blame on women!maybe u need 2 check yoself 1st b4 u insult us again!?!loser,sexist,imbicile fulltym moron
User profile picture
thandi

Postby nompumelelo » Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:05 am

I thought it takes 2 ppl to engage in s_ex?ladies open their legs to whom?and who aproaches them wth lies and misleading thm to thnk thy r lvd and tkn serious?OP dnt u dare come with that women are human beings with emotions and every1 makes mistakes and who said s_ex is the worst sin a person can commit?geeez u mk me sick
User profile picture
nompumelelo

Postby nompumelelo » Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:08 am

The God that im praying does not condemn He does not care how u began the race but how u end it He knew before we even made mistakes that we wr going to make thm but He never judged nr condemned us...OP who made u the judge wth a red pen when it cums to women?men make so many mistakes worse thn u cn thnk a human being is capable of making and yet we always try to understand why thy mk mistakes we dnt call thm names geez
User profile picture
nompumelelo

Advertisement

Postby seleka » Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:11 am

Ok OP because u marry ur sweetheart at the age of 18 yrs since ur poke her since now,u dint cheated on her God bless u mr perfect,so the damage has already done im 42yrs two kids different not married,I wont be e virgin again OP.and tell ur kids to be like u get married at the age of 12yrs so that they can not be like us. Thank u Mr Perfect this young generation need you to show them the way.
User profile picture
seleka

Postby pamela » Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:12 am

yooooo!you are so silly OP everyone has a choice and you also chose not to do whatever or maybe you have small thing so you are trying to be honest to your wife not knowing what is she doing behind you to satisfy herself
User profile picture
pamela

Postby malaudzi » Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:13 am

Girls if a guy wnts u 4 ur breasts.thighs and legs.send him to KFC.youre a lady.not a cheap value meal
User profile picture
malaudzi

Postby mondli » Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:15 am

u CNT say ladies re loose cz they were approached by a loose man also so it hs to start frm u zip up ur trousers n put a tyt belt if its falling.ladies n gents lets respect each otha n try to kip our clothes on at all tymz to avoid seeing whose loose
User profile picture
mondli

Postby Koqoba » Tue May 30, 2017 3:47 pm

From what i know the Truth Aches.Ill have to agree with this guy Most Of The Females ive been involved with are Very loose.i even tried going for younger Fmales even Worse.i Dont knw if A Gals is Able to know or Feel if She Loose,but im sure that they understand that too Much s_ex with Different Partners is Responsible For a Gaping(Wide) Hole.
User profile picture
Koqoba

Photos: 3   Check My Photos
WhatsApp Numbers: 0842684843

Postby Alexa » Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:56 pm

Jst becoz ur woman is loose,that doesn't give you a permission to insult us as women
We are not all loose my dear,nd I think you should go and c a doctor,so that u can do some brain check
User profile picture
Alexa

Photos: 4   Check My Photos

Postby angel501 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:06 am

my god bro jtake it u don't have a sister,cousins, mom,or any other female in ur life b4 u ask that question... u see chances r that they also had or still have s_ex be gtng married..not judging u but think b4 u judge all women..or n by the punani is the best..u shud try it..I love it...
User profile picture
angel501

Photos: 1   Check My Photos

Previous

Return to Romance and love

Login  •  Register

• Advertisement