• Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Advertisement

Is there an evil advice from a trusted book(bible)?

Is there an evil advice from a trusted book(bible)?

Postby radar » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:11 pm

please help I'm trying to trust the book
User profile picture
radar

Advertisement

Re: Is there an evil advice from a trusted book(bible)?

Postby radar » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:50 am

Don't you think it promotes alcohol?
User profile picture
radar

Postby John210i » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:11 pm

No, of course not. There's no book in the entire world like the Bible. Those who reject it, do so to their own detriment
User profile picture
John210i

Postby Doors » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:01 pm

Ok take a look at this verse

"Alcohol is for people who are DYING, for those who are in
MISERY. Let them drink and FORGET their poverty and
unhappiness." PROVERBS 31:6
User profile picture
Doors

Postby Doors » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:08 pm

IBHAYIBHELI ELINGCWELE IZAGA 31:6-9 Mnike obhubhayo uphuzo olunamandla nomunyu enhliziyweni iwayini. Makaphuze akhohlwe ubumpofu bakhe, angabe esakhumbula usizi lwakhe. “Sivulele isimungulu umlomo wakho, umele bonke abantwana abayizintandane. Vula umlomo wakho, wahlulele ngokulunga, umele abahluphekayo nabampofu.”
User profile picture
Doors

Postby Ken » Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:13 pm

Don't lie to yourself, God can never support being a drunkard, drinking alcohol and all such nonsense. If you want to sin, don't use the Bible to try and support your evil heart. That scripture does not mean what you think it means. The Bible is spiritual book, you have to have a spiritual mind of Christ to truly understand it. Not depending on your mere human intellect.

Galatians 5:21 KJV
Envyings, murders, DRUNKENNESS, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10 KJV
Know ye not that the UNRIGHTEOUS SHALL NOT INHERIT THE KINGDOM OF GOD? BE NOT DECEIVED : NEITHER fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, [10] Nor thieves, nor covetous, NOR DRUNKARDS, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

Romans 13:13 KJV
Let us walk honestly, as in the day; NOT in rioting and DRUNKENNESS, not in chambering and wantonness, not in strife and envying.

Isaiah 28:1 KJV
Woe to the crown of pride, to the DRUNKARDS of Ephraim, whose glorious beauty is a fading flower, which are on the head of the fat valleys of them that are overcome with wine!

1 Corinthians 5:11 KJV
But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a DRUNKARD , or an extortioner; with such an one NO not to eat.

Isaiah 19:14 KJV
The Lord hath mingled a perverse spirit in the midst thereof: and they have caused Egypt to err in every work thereof, as a DRUNKEN man staggereth in his VOMIT.

Ecclesiastes 10:17 KJV
Blessed art thou, O land, when thy king is the son of nobles, and thy princes eat in due season, for strength, and NOT FOR DRUNKENNESS!

Proverbs 26:9 KJV
As a thorn goeth up into the hand of a DRUNKARD, so is a parable in the mouth of fools.

Proverbs 23:21 KJV
For the DRUNKARD and the glutton SHALL COME TO POVERTY: and drowsiness shall clothe a man with rags.

Deuteronomy 21:20 KJV
And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a DRUNKARD.
User profile picture
Ken

Return to Religion

Login  •  Register

• Advertisement