• Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Advertisement

If you are all so stuck on christianity. Does that make other religions wrong?

If you are all so stuck on christianity. Does that make other religions wrong?

Postby BoredIndividual » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:20 pm

We all are entitled to believe in what we please. But does that really make one religion better than the other. Just because people on stands tell us what they think the bible means does that mean that Hindus, Jewish, islamic, Budhists and all the other preachings of other religions are false?
User profile picture
BoredIndividual

Photos: 0

Advertisement

Re: If you are all so stuck on christianity. Does that make other religions wrong?

Postby khonza » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:44 am

Its better to be free and believe in what you love
User profile picture
khonza

Photos: 5   Check My Photos

Re: If you are all so stuck on christianity. Does that make other religions wrong?

Postby Ken » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:18 am

Jesus said no one comes to the Father but by Me. He also said, I am the way, the truth and the life. Then the Bible also says, there's no other name given under heaven by which we can be saved but the name of Jesus Christ.
So we know by this that the religions of this world are a lie from Satan to take mankind's attention from focusing only on God through Jesus Christ for their salvation. God provided Jesus Christ to replace Adam who sinned and lost the supernatural connection and nature which was given to mankind in the beginning of the world, to restore us back to God, to reconcile us back to God, the Bible says.
User profile picture
Ken

Postby John210i » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:35 am

Don't allow Satan to confuse you with the rest of the world. There's no plan "B" that God is using to reach people through different religions. To some degree that kind of thing seems like it makes sense when you hear something whose an eloquent speaker saying it, but it's a lie from the pit of hell. There is no other way to save human beings. Only through Jesus Christ can we be saved. Only through Jesus Christ our names are written u heaven. Only through Jesus Christ our sins are forgiven. Only through Jesus Christ we are healed miraculously without paying a cent. Only through Jesus Christ do we experience the lovr of God practically. Not only reading and dreaming about it. But Christianity is the most practical faith where the believer actually gets to have a relationship with God. A father-son relationship with God. Trust me, you can't find that in any religion but in Christianity.
User profile picture
John210i

Postby BoredIndividual » Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:14 am

By utilising that logic. Other religions are also obliged to say that christianity is a false teaching used to enslave people with the beliefs brought through some form of evil. In certain sectio s of the bible slavery is condoned and accepted as proper way of life.

One can also draw to the conclusion that christianity is a religion made up by the ruling white elite to control the impoverished and profit from their remorse. Later used to take Africa away from its people by the same evil white power and now used by black to manipulate blacks and profit from some false teaching and proficies while they stand on a stage with a fancy suit and millio s in the bank from the poor suckers they fooled. And taking religion out of the logic based equation. No historian during the time of Jesus's suposed existence had ever recorded his existence at all even those who lived around the same area.

These users thanked the author BoredIndividual

radar (Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:33 pm)
Rating: 2.33%

User profile picture
BoredIndividual

Photos: 0

Postby Ken » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:52 pm

I don't care what anyone says, nobody can argue the fact that Christianity is the only faith(not a religion), where God forgives your sins, heals you miraculously, blesses you, removes your addictions and saves your soul from going to hell through Jesus Christ. Even when you watch channels on TV, Christian channels are the only ones where you see the power of God moving and touching people, setting them free from the chains of Satan.. Just watch channel 390 on DSTV during deliverance prayer time and see what God is doing in the churches.
User profile picture
Ken

Postby radar » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:40 pm

what about the life before prophet Jesus (peace be upon him),people living that time weren't saved?think about prophet Moses or Noah(peace be upon them)
User profile picture
radar

Postby John210i » Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:02 am

It's one people like you who don't understand this, but Jesus has always existed long before He was born as a human being in this world.
Read the Bible carefully you find Jesus throughout the Bible. And stop commenting on things you don't understand. Like I said before the Bible is a spiritual book. It's ridiculous to think you can understand it with your mere, limited, human mind. You need to first have a spiritual mind to understand. Otherwise you will be busy misquoting all kinds of scriptures. And even feel proud of yourself, when you don't even know what you're talking. The Bible can only be opened to your mind when you receive Jesus Christ in your heart through prayer and surrender your life to him. He then by his Spirit starts revealing things little by little to your spiritual understanding. Until you reach a point of full understanding in every subject or concern. You can't just pick up the Bible and you're not even a spiritually born again Christian. And think you can get anywhere with God. How? Who do you think you are? You are very expressive but when I read everything you are saying, it doesn't even make any spiritual sense. You are just trying to impress yourself I think. Trying to prove how much you can talk. But all your words are meaningless and empty.
User profile picture
John210i

Postby John210i » Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:07 am

By the way, yes, they were not saved but were forgiven through the atonement that was made through animal sacrifice, by the blood of the animals. But the blood animal was not enough, the Bible says.
Now, let me prove to you that you don't know the Bible. So that you know that there's a difference between a spiritually born again Christian and an ordinary human being.
User profile picture
John210i

Postby John210i » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:01 am

To prove my point try and understand this with your natural mind

Romans 5:1-21 KJV
Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: [2] By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God. [3] And not only so , but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience; [4] And patience, experience; and experience, hope: [5] And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us. [6] For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. [7] For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die. [8] But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. [9] Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. [10] For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life. [11] And not only so , but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement. [12] Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned: [13] (For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law. [14] Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come. [15] But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many. [16] And not as it was by one that sinned, so is the gift: for the judgment was by one to condemnation, but the free gift is of many offences unto justification. [17] For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.) [18] Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life. [19] For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous. [20] Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound: [21] That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.
User profile picture
John210i

Postby John210i » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:03 am

Romans 4:1-25 KJV
What shall we say then that Abraham our father, as pertaining to the flesh, hath found? [2] For if Abraham were justified by works, he hath whereof to glory; but not before God. [3] For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness. [4] Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt. [5] But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. [6] Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works, [7] Saying , Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered. [8] Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin. [9] Cometh this blessedness then upon the circumcision only , or upon the uncircumcision also? for we say that faith was reckoned to Abraham for righteousness. [10] How was it then reckoned? when he was in circumcision, or in uncircumcision? Not in circumcision, but in uncircumcision. [11] And he received the sign of circumcision, a seal of the righteousness of the faith which he had yet being uncircumcised: that he might be the father of all them that believe, though they be not circumcised; that righteousness might be imputed unto them also: [12] And the father of circumcision to them who are not of the circumcision only, but who also walk in the steps of that faith of our father Abraham, which he had being yet uncircumcised. [13] For the promise, that he should be the heir of the world, was not to Abraham, or to his seed, through the law, but through the righteousness of faith. [14] For if they which are of the law be heirs, faith is made void, and the promise made of none effect: [15] Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression. [16] Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all, [17] (As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were. [18] Who against hope believed in hope, that he might become the father of many nations; according to that which was spoken, So shall thy seed be. [19] And being not weak in faith, he considered not his own body now dead, when he was about an hundred years old, neither yet the deadness of Sara's womb: [20] He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God; [21] And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform. [22] And therefore it was imputed to him for righteousness. [23] Now it was not written for his sake alone, that it was imputed to him; [24] But for us also, to whom it shall be imputed, if we believe on him that raised up Jesus our Lord from the dead; [25] Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification.
User profile picture
John210i

Advertisement

Postby John210i » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:09 am

Let me help you.

As you can see.
by the example of Abraham there. The ancient people of God were "justified" and declared righteous by God through faith. Meaning they were forgiven and qualified to enter heaven . But their bodies were not saved yet until Jesus came and saved us through becoming a sacrifice himself to surpass all sacrifices before him. Taking upon himself all the sins of mankind, past, present and future.
User profile picture
John210i

Postby John210i » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:12 am

There is a chapter that is more specific about this topic, I will post it later. But this just took give you an idea, that all people of God were saved through Jesus when he came dies and rose again from the dead
User profile picture
John210i

Return to Religion

Login  •  Register

• Advertisement