• Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Advertisement

Can you imagine this? Your soul is worth more to God than the entire world.

Can you imagine this? Your soul is worth more to God than the entire world.

Postby Thabo » Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:15 pm

Can you imagine this? Your soul is worth more to God than the entire world. Let me tell you something.

A report from the United Nations published in 2000, showed that the total combined wealth of the entire planet was $125.3 trillion dollars.

This is all tangible assets in the world.

In the U.S. alone, 1.2 trillion dollars is traded daily on the New York stock exchange.

In comparison, Bill Gates the chair of Microsoft corp. Had a net worth of over 60 billion dollars before the terrorist attacks.

His 60 billion is not enough to exchange for his soul.

Do you have this kind of wealth? None of us does. Besides, even if you had the wealth of this entire world, according to Jesus, it still would not be enough.

the exchange has already been made.

Jesus Christ exchanged himself on the cross for your soul. He died a vicarious death so that you would not have to endure the wrath of God.

You see, God knew you could never exchange anything for your soul. So he did it for you. He gave his own son. Can you put a price on the son of God?

God did. I believe that God had such love for man that if Adam were to have been the only man ever created, that God would have given his son to save his soul.

The exchange for our souls was given some 2000 years ago. Jesus knew what he was asking, he knew that man could give nothing of any value, that man alone possessed nothing for exchange.

Jesus asked the question, what shall a man give in exchange for his soul? Knowing that he himself would be the answer.

Knowing that it was he who would lay down his life in exchange for our souls. Knowing that God the father would accept nothing else.

Jesus gave his all. That is what it takes. We cannot save ourselves. Our own righteousness is as filthy rags in the sight of almighty God.

A blood bought life is the only thing that God will accept in exchange for your soul.

It took Jesus Christ giving his all, for God to accept the exchange for our souls.

The soul has an ESTIMATIVE worth.

Jesus Christ has set a high value and estimate upon the soul. He made it and He bought it; therefore He best knows the value of it. He sold Himself to buy the soul. Zechariah 11:12: "They weighed for My price thirty pieces of silver." Nay, He was content not only to be sold—but to die. This enhances the price of the soul: it cost the blood of God (Acts 20:28). 1 Peter 1:19: "You were not redeemed with corruptible things, such as silver and gold—but with the precious blood of Christ." Christ must die that the soul may live; the Heir of heaven was pawned for the soul of man. What could Christ give more than Himself? What in Himself was dearer than His blood? O precious soul, who has the image of God to beautify you and the blood of God to redeem you! Christ was the Priest, His divine nature the altar, and His blood the sacrifice which He offered up as an atonement for our souls! Now reckon what a drop of Christ's blood is worth—and then tell me what a soul is worth!
Attachments
16938714_620994918093674_7218954832205993614_n.jpg
16938714_620994918093674_7218954832205993614_n.jpg (20.61 KiB) Viewed 250 times

These users thanked the author Thabo

BabbleForum (Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:17 am)
Rating: 2.22%

User profile picture
Thabo
Founder
Founder

Advertisement

Return to Religion