• Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Advertisement

my partner started to cheat on me last year towards year end and he stopped having s_ex with in September and stopped to treat me like a woman that he loves.

Relationship problems and solutions, tips, advice share stories etc
Chat Room rules
NO leaving numbers or looking for dates, this Chat Room is for Relationship problems and solutions, tips, advice sharing stories any off topic chat not related to the subject will be deleted or moved to the relevant chat room, failure to abide to this rule might lead you to be banned.

my partner started to cheat on me last year towards year end and he stopped having s_ex with in September and stopped to treat me like a woman that he loves.

Postby unknown » Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:34 pm

u know sometimes I don’t understand how
this love thing works. When we first dated we put all our cards on
the table continue dating for 3 years up until we have a 2 year old
boy that is using his surname. Now my partner started to cheat on
me last year towards year end and he stopped having s_ex with in
September and stopped to treat me like a woman that he loves. He
started by comparing our Level or education (he has degree’s and I
have Diploma), our standard of jobs and salaries (he is earning R18
000 and am getting R8000) and our languages (He is Pedi and and
am Zulu). So he was supposed to pay Lobola and damages this
Easters as in next month and he decided to break-up with me & not
maintaining the baby and its been a month now, its soo sad coz I
really love him. I don’t even know what to do.
User profile picture
unknown

Advertisement

Re: my partner started to cheat on me last year towards year end and he stopped having s_ex with in September and stopped to treat me like a woman that he loves.

Postby penelope » Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:36 pm

mfake i maintenance
User profile picture
penelope

Re: my partner started to cheat on me last year towards year end and he stopped having s_ex with in September and stopped to treat me like a woman that he loves.

Postby phomolo » Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:36 pm

they ur lyk that cc, mxm I knw exactly what u ur talking abt
User profile picture
phomolo

Postby sindiswa » Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:36 pm

mmmmmmmmm, that's what happen when they're running away for their responsibility, my sister just put everything in god's control, you'll see your turn around ( breakthrough) please, take cake of your child and let god control your lives, I promise you god will turn your situation around.
User profile picture
sindiswa

Postby thuto » Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:37 pm

beta u hv income OP dont run after him liv dat coward n delete him
User profile picture
thuto

Postby thandi » Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:49 pm

He cc, what I can tell you is that when a man wants to leave he will do it anyway coz love is not guaranteed, take him up for maintenance and continue with you life though its not easy but do it for yourself and your child's future God will surely send a man that deserves you.
User profile picture
thandi

Postby sindile » Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:51 pm

Take time even though it's still hard don't jump to other relationship soon,please take good care of your child and try socializing with good people,u'll c plz u have an income why so worry....why at least god gave u a job that u can still fulfill ur needs and try think'n abt ur child's& ur future plz....................!!
User profile picture
sindile

Postby hle » Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:51 pm

You really don't have to worry about dat coward who is running away from his responsibility. puyt everything to God, he will fight for u.
User profile picture
hle

Postby thuli » Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:54 pm

vele
Attachments
1526097_755584381223256_8050101051393854747_n.jpg
1526097_755584381223256_8050101051393854747_n.jpg (13.12 KiB) Viewed 1079 times
User profile picture
thuli

Postby mphela » Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:57 pm

Try to avoid him Neva say anything and do anything don't even call and update him wit the kids shaya ngathi awuboni ..coz the moment u entertain him u will gt hurt more don't even file him for maintenance he will do it by himself..show him u can do by urself
User profile picture
mphela

Postby joan » Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:59 pm

Yah those r da signs hez not gud,wa re poula man.go to maintanance court.sit down wit him n ask wats rong n don't let him giv u lame excuses hez educated but so immature so his degree is invisible.u can fight if u still blive dat he can come bck or u can dump him u will get sumone hu will worship da ground u walk on.
User profile picture
joan

Postby andiswa » Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:00 pm

life is just not fair...
User profile picture
andiswa

Postby koketso » Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:01 pm

Baby Girl!Its okay Shhhhh!Dont cry now...i feel ur pain and everything is going to be alright...Even our great grandmothers left this planet without having a clue as to how this thing called love works.I no its painful and ur crying right now but Baby Girl,THIS TOO SHALL PASS.One...try to mend ur broken heart,ur not the first girl to be treated like this and certainly not the last one.Two...Focus on taking care of ur child.Three...if he wants to leave,u can fight for ur love if you think theres a chance for you guys and if things do not work out,allow him to leave coz u cant force someone to love you nor stay with you coz eventually he will hurt you more and leave you...I dont no whats going on with our black South African man nowadays.Its like they are 'all' bewitched coz they just dont care about our feelings,they hurt us left and right and they dont care.They make babies with us and choose not to take responsibility and maintain their children.Brothers no mannn!Ur hurting us.Wheres ur Ubuntu!Wheres that love that God gave you to care for us and be leaders so you can lead us successfully and with pride?Wheres ur pride heh?No this is getting out of hand...Be strong sistas time heals all wounds and God sees ur tears and will react soon...
User profile picture
koketso

Postby susan » Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:01 pm

Love your self and your child. He will get what coming his way. take him to court for maintenance. take it 1 day at a time. Good luck not all man are the same. You will meet yours let God choose for you
User profile picture
susan

Postby posh » Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:02 pm

cc u re an independent woman so why stressin urself wth some1 who isn't into you animor!
User profile picture
posh

Postby bontle » Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:03 pm

Nna im tired of hearing sad stories of Black men cheating like theres no tommorrow, refusing to maintain their children as if these children are dogs and they can fend for themselves. No mann these men must think twice.I wish they can all have a change of mindset and see how precious we are and how lucky they are to have us in their lives.Somehow i wish they could see how Adam felt the day God created Eve and maybe theyl treat us better and not like trash...This is seriously getting out of control and even men that we think are good,they somehow also turn out to be cheating husbands/boyfriends behind close doors...haike im 'speechless'
User profile picture
bontle

Postby yolanda » Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:04 pm

I think as women perpertuate this problem of men not maintaining their children as well.I think if ur a woman dating a man who has a child/kids make him maintain those children.Before and after winter,ask him to go and buy the other child/children clothes for winter and summer.Ask him to send the little that he can afford to send to help take care of the child.Sometimes as women we want these men to support and care for our children only and refuse them to care and support their children with other women and that is sooo wrong.Let us care abt each other as well bcz we no how painful it is to care and financially support a child alone.
User profile picture
yolanda

Postby matsiliso » Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:06 pm

You are better of without him dear, believe you me that in no time you'll look back and thank him for desserting you
User profile picture
matsiliso

Return to Relationship Issues & Advice

Login  •  Register

• Advertisement