• Advertisement

• Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Advertisement

I met my bf in 2009 he told me that he broke upwith his ex bcs she told the kids are not his, in 2012 I found him in bed with her just bcs I don't know her he said she is just someone from the street

Relationship problems and solutions, tips, advice share stories etc
Chat Room rules
NO leaving numbers or looking for dates, this Chat Room is for Relationship problems and solutions, tips, advice sharing stories any off topic chat not related to the subject will be deleted or moved to the relevant chat room, failure to abide to this rule might lead you to be banned.

I met my bf in 2009 he told me that he broke upwith his ex bcs she told the kids are not his, in 2012 I found him in bed with her just bcs I don't know her he said she is just someone from the street

Postby unknown » Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:16 am

I met my bf in 2009 he told me that he broke up with his ex bcs she told the kids are not his, in 2012 I found him in bed with her just bcs I don't know her he said she is just someone from the street but his mom said is that ex with kids, and I had a miscarriage in 2012 due to stress n when eva we fight he wl ask that ex to send him kids' photos he put them on the every where in the bedroom for me to see them when I ask he will say thy are the only kids he have to console himself! He is suppose to finish his lobola negotiation in May this year so I told him to wait so he went to talk to his ex again telling her I am useless he is just marrying because of his mom she loves me and they will still see each other no matter what please help. am I selfish to stop negotiation?
User profile picture
unknown

Advertisement

Re: I met my bf in 2009 he told me that he broke upwith his ex bcs she told the kids are not his, in 2012 I found him in bed with her just bcs I don't know her he said she is just someone from the street

Postby rebecca » Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:37 am

Stop shame
User profile picture
rebecca

Re: I met my bf in 2009 he told me that he broke upwith his ex bcs she told the kids are not his, in 2012 I found him in bed with her just bcs I don't know her he said she is just someone from the street

Postby innocent » Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:38 am

Where do You ladies get this guys. this is too much. If u feel you love him and you want to make this work, then go for Him. But otherwise stop everything.
User profile picture
innocent

Postby jennifer » Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:38 am

Haaibo this guy doesn't have respect for you and your feelings. Just move on is clear he doesn't love. His mother s love for you is what keeping this relationship. Askies think hard my sister if you marry him think of all this drama.
User profile picture
jennifer

Postby lethabo » Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:39 am

Do you still want to marry him under these conditions? If you do, are you willing to share him with this woman? Are you willing to be emotionally abused for the rest of your life? Ask yourself these questions before you make any decisions. At the end of the day, marriage doesnt solve problems or change people. If he doesnt treat you well now, do you think he'll change after marriage? You will just end up having a miserable marriage if he doesnt change.
User profile picture
lethabo

Postby ntombi » Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:40 am

eish its very bad cc leave him
User profile picture
ntombi

Postby teboho » Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:40 am

He wont change stop evrything ngwaneso,talking from experience
User profile picture
teboho

Postby pretty » Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:40 am

he is hurting u sesi,y he put his children photo infrnt of u wer b he knw u did miscarage for his bby n it bcz of him,leav dat man of yours bf is hurting u to much
User profile picture
pretty

Postby maria » Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:41 am

Dnt stop the negotiations now wait until May to see
User profile picture
maria

Postby nomsa » Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:43 am

This man firstly when u met he bad mouthed tht lady to u now his badmouthing u to her mxm he has no respect for women sista pack yr bags and go
User profile picture
nomsa

Postby nomonde » Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:43 am

Some men mara cc u have no future with this man.
User profile picture
nomonde

Advertisement

Postby siphelele » Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:44 am

U aren't wrong by stopping it cc,actually u must move on with ur lyf without him sister get out of that relationship its going to destroy u big tym, leave that dog with the love of his life u'll find yourself someone who'll love & cherish u like u need to be
User profile picture
siphelele

Postby gugulethu » Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:45 am

stop hurting urslf wit a user n move on without him ,cancel everythn b4 its late u wil find sum1 way beter than him
User profile picture
gugulethu

Postby beauty » Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:45 am

U are nt wrong dear... Atleast u have taked 1st step... If his mom is the 1 who love's u, i dnt see the reason why u stay. Cancel lobola thing and move out sister he doesnt derseve u. God be with u when u making a good decision
User profile picture
beauty

Postby tsholofelo » Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:45 am

They deserve each other,leave him alone let them play their silly game you deserve better!
User profile picture
tsholofelo

Postby Mama » Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:46 am

let him finish lobola den say gud bye 2 him,,,,,,,jst to tear him apart 2.he wil b payng u
User profile picture
Mama

Postby patience » Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:47 am

Ey cc it's hard but I thnk if u love him u should sit down wth him & explain how do you feel about this but if u Realy love him jst fight gal to win him bck and don't show him ur weaknesses especially tht mother of his kids, ,, be strong girl,, good luck,
User profile picture
patience

Postby thato » Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:47 am

Ive got the same promlems with my boyfriend
User profile picture
thato

Postby shelly » Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:48 am

Pls leave your man there is no future between u and him u will end up with HIV if you continue with this drama but yet the answer is within u, pls follow your heart and make the right choice. ..
User profile picture
shelly

Postby evelyn » Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:50 am

U r being abused emotionally and its so hurting u know. Let go of that relationship and move on with yo life. Two miscarriages is too much to handle and onli to find dat u don't find comfort from were u suppose to get it.
This guy doesn't love u he want to marry u cause of his mother like realy!!! And do u want to go that route?.if u let him marry u neh u know what's gonna happen everytime he will be telling u dat *i only marry cause of my mada**nd blv me u will not enjoy yo marriage @ all.
User profile picture
evelyn

Postby louis » Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:51 am

so he is hurting u, he is judging u, he sees u as nothing but s_ex toy, u can still be happy u know, just sit down n make a choice bcz soon that guy might leave u with his kid n now u going to be 2 ladies begging one guy while he is doing what he is doing to u but to another 3rd woman.
Leave him with his ex and move one dear your happiness comes first
User profile picture
louis

Advertisement

Postby billy » Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:52 am

dear OP I assume you are you are still in your early 30's or 20 something so the advice i gave you is that leave that guy before is to late cause you're not gonna enjoy that marriage the thing is here mother that loves you not him. there's someone outside there that is waiting for you who he will make you happy
User profile picture
billy

Postby nikiwe » Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:52 am

My sis leave da guy cos he does not deserve u. God will give u a partner that will make u happy. Bad naming u to his partner shows that he huv no respect for u
User profile picture
nikiwe

Postby thandi » Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:53 am

my dear wat r u still doing with dat abusive useless cheat ?he doesnt deserve u!so stop it b4 it goes 2 far for u 2 stop it!he lies 2 u bout his baby mama pulin a pity party dat u r willingly enjoyin dat man does not respect u @ all!yo happiness is in yo hands not with him,get out now not l8r,b4 he starts beatin u into submision!its not lyk he will miss u hes got his baby mama 2 keep his bed warm in yo absence..lose de loser
User profile picture
thandi

Postby christie » Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:54 am

U r nt selfish, u hv to put ur needs before his needs cause he hs shown u in many ways that he will always go back to his ex for comfort.
when he put those picture pretend it does not hurt even print out many other pics of those kids put them everywhere then less yourself to him change being too kind cc dnt get married for sake of getting married
User profile picture
christie

Postby Tshona » Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:12 am

U'r story is excly as mine, mine evn told me dat he wil never brokeup with ths girl coz she is d mother of his child. D child thr hav while they whr having anaffr behind my back. The main painfll thing is dat this girl was my frind but she slept with my man until they hav a baby, dats whn I found out dat thy hav been seeing each athr.
User profile picture
Tshona

Postby gentlesweet » Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:58 am

Hi, please kindly contact me on 0613052909
via Whatsapp so we can talk privately.
User profile picture
gentlesweet

Postby KANKAM » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:42 pm

gentlesweet wrote:Hi, please kindly contact me on 0613052909
via Whatsapp so we can talk privately.
gmail.hi am ken am so much impressed about your love comments
.ye to follow up just whatsapp on this number,0561400339
User profile picture
KANKAM

Postby lorhBae » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:12 pm

Xam mara some man sies but there is no future there my sister
User profile picture
lorhBae

Postby Exponent » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:25 am

dear u deserve better. forget about you n him. focus on escaping from that bull. find a way to be safe. forget about anyone an provide urself with an awesome way to safe ur life fast
User profile picture
Exponent

Return to Relationship Issues & Advice

Login  •  Register

• Advertisement