• Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Advertisement

i cant stand my husband when we are going to have s_ex i feel like i want to vomit

Relationship problems and solutions, tips, advice share stories etc
Chat Room rules
NO leaving numbers or looking for dates, this Chat Room is for Relationship problems and solutions, tips, advice sharing stories any off topic chat not related to the subject will be deleted or moved to the relevant chat room, failure to abide to this rule might lead you to be banned.

i cant stand my husband when we are going to have s_ex i feel like i want to vomit

Postby Shauney » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:36 pm

i am 27 been married for 3 years and i cant stand my husband he is the greatest person in the world but when we are going to have s_ex i feel like i want to vomit ..i have had many different affairs since i have been married and he does not suspect any of them he worships the ground i walk on but the truth is i see him as weak the only reason i remain married to him is because i am afraid of being alone. I confess that the s_ex is good at times when i force my mind to do it but i really want out of this marriage

am currently in a relationship that I do not want to be in. Thing is, I don’t know how to “escape” it without hurting the other person and still somehow keep said person in my life. I’m also thinking that I am still in love with my ex. I keep thinking about him. And hoping he is thinking of me. Too bad he has moved away. I miss him…can’t tell him because I am afraid my current lover will find out. I’m hoping to move next year and that I will be able to use that as an excuse. I’m just not happy with the person at all. I’m quite miserable. And though they do a lot for me, without me asking, it’s not enough to make me feel in love. To make me feel great about our relationship. And they would never understand that material things don’t mean anything if it’s not true love.
User profile picture
Shauney

Photos: 0

Advertisement

Re: i cant stand my husband when we are going to have s_ex i feel like i want to vomit

Postby keydo » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:30 am

Hey how does it go in your marriage. Do u still need an advise or you are sorted
User profile picture
keydo

Re: i cant stand my husband when we are going to have s_ex i feel like i want to vomit

Postby Shanwaaz26 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:05 pm

Hello, how are you doing, I hope that you have figured out what to do with your relationship with your husband, if not I hope that you be honest and speak the truth, its the only thing that can help make things better, it isnt good to be living a lie.tell him the truth , and you can work things out from there on. Kind regards .
User profile picture
Shanwaaz26

Postby MOC97DUDE » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:09 pm

I hope you eventually figured out even though I see the only way out of this, is by being honest with your partner. This is not good for you and him.
User profile picture
MOC97DUDE

Return to Relationship Issues & Advice

Login  •  Register

• Advertisement