• Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Advertisement

Dear my love

Relationship problems and solutions, tips, advice share stories etc
Chat Room rules
NO leaving numbers or looking for dates, this Chat Room is for Relationship problems and solutions, tips, advice sharing stories any off topic chat not related to the subject will be deleted or moved to the relevant chat room, failure to abide to this rule might lead you to be banned.

Dear my love

Postby Ken » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:59 am

Dear My love
I know its been a long time without seeing each other. Yesterday I met with SOKHULU & PARTNERS, they told me that they're from RHYTHM CITY and I asked them about you but they said you're now living in SOUL CITY. I went to HOME AFFAIRS ngyofuna ncwadi ye Divorce but they told me kuthi kmele ngibhalele KHUMBUL' EKHAYA. Ngaya EMZINI WEZINSIZWA kwamanye amadoda but I remembered that this is new GENERATIONS THE LEGACY!!! I also thought of calling SKEEM SAAM kodwa angisbonanga ISIDINGO salokho. I wonder kuth KWAKHALA NYONINI ngoba bengithi uwena UBAMBO LWAMI. Baby I know in these DAYS OF OUR LIVES there's a lot of SCANDALS, have you ever thought about izinkomo zami engakulobola ngazo zazigcwele ISIBAYA? I thought that You & I, we'll be making THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL children as FAMILY BONDS, sibe UZALO. Kodwa ngisazoZabalaza like The Young and the Restless person until then only Greed and Desires can stop us in The Road.
LoMlilo engiwzwayo will make Our Perfect Wedding looks Forever Young and we will be Living The Dream!!!! I will make you THE QUEEN!!!! This is ISITHEMBISO!!!

These users thanked the author Ken

post thanks:2

BabbleForum (Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:44 pm) and one more user
Rating: 4.44%

User profile picture
Ken

Advertisement

Re: Dear my love

Postby MiaCNdlovu » Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:20 pm

Wow excellent
User profile picture
MiaCNdlovu