• Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Advertisement

I have to admit EFF is right this time.

This Chat room is for discussing of SA related politics...
Chat Room rules
1.Do not threaten fellow members of the chat room..
2.Please don't insult members, or personalities don't post insults, or offensive posts.
3.Please treat fellow members as you would like to be treated.
4.Please do not post hate speech of any kind.
ENJOY....

Re: I have to admit EFF is right this time.

Postby bayanda » Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:30 pm

I'm really proud of being an EFF Member. Doing exactly what we voted them for. They started in Parliament, they entered Universities & shook Students now they are up demolishing Apartheid statues. We are really tackling apartheid legacy. You will Love EFF #Syagijima.
User profile picture
bayanda

Advertisement

Postby melusi » Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:30 pm

Afrikaans is going nowhere i real love it since i was 16years old speaking it and living with people who speaks the language up untill now i don't see any harm and EFF moet nie skaap asseblief
User profile picture
melusi

Postby simphiwe » Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:34 pm

Im not a EFF member but i agree with them on that one maybe they should put ISIZULU since it is most understandable not to be wrong but no one will understand in LIMPOMPIAN languages..
User profile picture
simphiwe

Postby sammy » Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:35 pm

Afrikaans 'surely' is one of the Official languages,we are given options to fill the forms either in English or Afrikaans..I fail to understand why should it be an issue for now,removal of Afrikaans in SARS forms is cost effective of which that money could have been used for something which will benefit the society,likes of poor service delivery especially in townships...I see no harm nor crime in Afrikaans as a language,but can be a problem only if you can't speak nor hear it..*my opinion*
User profile picture
sammy

Postby lunga » Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:36 pm

As it is an official language i don't think afrikaans should be removed from the forms because it gives more options for people to understand what they are filling in, BUT however if they keep it in the forms they MUST put all 11 official languages on those forms. Otherwise they must just take that language out on those forms since there is nothing special about it and its not even the most spoken language in the country.
User profile picture
lunga

Postby thabos » Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:36 pm

EFF is just desperate for attention, they are trying to prove to South Africans that the are relevant, but we know that the EFF died 6 months ago!
User profile picture
thabos

Postby nuh » Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:37 pm

Syagijima asjiki. Power!!!
User profile picture
nuh

Postby thabos » Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:37 pm

nuh wrote:Syagijima asjiki. Power!!!

Nigijimelani? Nizowa ngobuso phansi!
User profile picture
thabos

Postby fritz » Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:37 pm

silly post, as those Afrikaans people pays 80% of tax in SA. get a grip on your silliness people.
User profile picture
fritz

Postby siviwe » Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:38 pm

Afrikaans is nt de apartheid some won't able to read zulu,setswana,etc our african language guys some of us in our skul afrikaans n english is der
User profile picture
siviwe

Postby peter » Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:39 pm

If u remove all things that brought by apartheid goverment why u dnt remove the railway tracks cos it brought by that goverment. M from Malamulele at a vilage called Merwe "A", ders no Afrikaaner der bt it Named Merwe n I dnt have problem wth dat cos it doesn't affect me in any way, m try to show those cde hu r fooled by Malema hu hd enriched himslf n his friend by Limpopo's tenders so now he see the tap dat he was using is dry his trying to open another one in the expense of u, u love English lingo dat is 100% foreign lingo.
User profile picture
peter

Advertisement

Postby peter » Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:40 pm

Some tyms it doesnt make any sense ppl those ppl u r hating r de one dat brought things we r embracing, hu invented the cars is a South African guy o a foreign? May pls anyone answer me m confuse now abt EFF POLICIES
User profile picture
peter

Postby van » Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:41 pm

It is the language of the people who actually pay the bulk of the Tax. Seeing that the government is so reckless in spending and desperate would you not think that they would rather converse in their benefactor language ? Saying that you cannot embrace things halfway then English should also go. I just shake my head at your reasoning. Do you really believe that you would be better off and that all will benefit by it in the context of the country ? You are making Racism your work because you have taken ownership already.
User profile picture
van

Postby donald » Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:42 pm

if it wasn't by trade the hole world wouldn't be like this generaly what I'm trying to say is that in 1949 south Africa become industrial country and during that time job opportunities were so very high who was owning the businesses?
white people
not because they were poloticaly in power but they were all on one aim trying to improve the economy of the country
they only made mistake by excluding the majority blacks in their houses
User profile picture
donald

Postby gina » Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:43 pm

Not only SARS but all Government Departments
User profile picture
gina

Postby paballo84 » Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:09 am

EFF crias it confused now malema say he will support anc in 2019 if Zuma wil nt be President of anc at dat tym,he play wif heart of the eff pp
l
User profile picture
paballo84

Previous

Return to Politics

Login  •  Register

• Advertisement