• Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Advertisement

¤《《《DrOp Yo Verse》》》¤

¤《《《DrOp Yo Verse》》》¤

Postby BaptizedGhost » Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:37 pm

Why they moaning this one said this, that one said that,it must be Faith
they lika married couple ,she wanna cum he wana Mastrobate"A.ka an casper who calls himself Casper an where a fake ponytail on a bless looking lika a Chinaman with a STD on his chizzkop, but he comes fist in best dress, then my home a.k.a look like he have hair stress, also smoke dagga now aaah he still a newbie they probably selling him Swazi saying its hydroponics dooby, he beter come home befo they muder his ass that ain't yo town even if hate how it sound theez guys cant Rap or Flow they no Cape Town keep it underground though we dont mess around acting like they dont no money, you got so much of it so y'all say , but to me y'all look funnier erryday, give them a hand clap, Do y'all in Jozburg really think this is the best we have in Hip Hop rap Stupit , the one stalking the homo like cupit, No love lost Yall reading drop sumthing pleasing, No Stress , show them how its done , on the verse they like crawling babies, show them how to run, Ghostly im Mentality ill my verse is my curse a enterty Skill, my hart is white light, but at the back the darkness is revealed, not dead I feel.....
...... ..................... ......... .......................... .. .
ghostly.
User profile picture
BaptizedGhost

Photos: 0
Instagram: @Honda500i
Twitter: @indisativaca

Advertisement

Re: ¤《《《DrOp Yo Verse》》》¤

Postby BaptizedGhost » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:19 pm

jong I eat metaphors like champion boere wors, South Africa gona look like Game Of thrones, first Zuma now Ramapoza both flighing in the sky like a head with an attached drones, one say all the aids patients can come outta polsmoor prison ,the other one say he not gonna pay back the money Sars is the problem, idiotic but I love my Country alota women with no front teeth make It exotic, but ill shed blood fo my Country, please don't feed black Kfc it makes them energetic,please don't burn down our country, im born free give my kids a chance to see African beauty, I can still see yo scares and feel you pain, all the bad men dead now you got errythn to gain, grow with mama Africa or K_ill her its yo chioce, but remember we watching you, u beter change your ways this is yo Ancestral voice, we fought for what was already ours , so that all born free may live in peace this was our prayers and vows,if you dont listen all black white brown will die like a mad infected cows. ............................
........Ghostly. ............................................
User profile picture
BaptizedGhost

Photos: 0
Instagram: @Honda500i
Twitter: @indisativaca

Return to Poems, Writers & Short Stories

Login  •  Register

• Advertisement