• Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Advertisement

SABC begs T-Bo Touch, offers him three year multi million rand contract

This is a platform where we can debate local and international current affairs.

SABC begs T-Bo Touch, offers him three year multi million rand contract

Postby maco » Sat May 07, 2016 6:00 pm

SABC begs T-Bo Touch, offers him three year multi million rand contract,Our sources can exclusively reveal that SABC and Thabo ‘T-Bo Touch” Molefe hawe buried the hatchet and closed off a bitter war with a sweet three year contract extension. This comes after weeks of speculation on Touch’s future with Metro Fm after he got suspended.

The radio personality has been off-air for two weeks after being suspended by the broadcaster. It was earlier reported that Touch was suspended after allegedly “refusing” to read an advert on air‚ rumoured to have cost the SABC R15 million.
Not only has Touch denied the allegations‚ TMG Entertainment understands that he has gone on to sign a new contract. “He has three more years at the radio station. It was simply an offer that he couldn’t refuse.”

When asked for comment‚ Touch confirmed that he would be returning. “Yes‚ I am still at Metro but I can’t discuss the details of my contract.”
TMG Entertainment pushed for an answer on whether he had in fact signed another contract. “Yes and it’s a good offer.”
It’s understood that he will be back on air in the next week‚ with the issues around his suspension obviously being sorted out.
Attachments
images (3).jpg
images (3).jpg (22.36 KiB) Viewed 1108 times
User profile picture
maco

Advertisement

Return to News and Current Affairs

Login  •  Register

• Advertisement