• Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Advertisement

Isibaya's Thandeka named woman of the year

Isibaya

Isibaya's Thandeka named woman of the year

Postby WinA » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:45 pm

Nomzamo Mbatha has been named the woman of the year. The media personality was recognized by KOKO, a British based African Magazine. This has come after she has consequently done well in her efforts to make a change in young lives.

Nomzamo took to social media to announce the news, and celebrate it with her fans. She has encouraged others too to follow their dreams.
Screenshot_2018-01-04-14-40-33.png
Screenshot_2018-01-04-14-40-33.png (244.49 KiB) Viewed 798 times

This is she captioned her instagram post "Me? 2017 WOMAN OF THE YEAR? WOW... This is for all the girls from dusty streets across Africa Friends, 2017 was perhaps one of the most challenging, yet rewarding years of my life & career. Practically Living out of my suitcase and in & out the airport. But God knows my well of gratitude does not run dry... From traveling to Malawi and being an ambassador of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees to hosting the BET International stage, working and covering the Black Girls Rock awards, Hosting at Essence Centre Stage in New Orleans, traveling with Veuve Clicquot to New York & London, rushing to London to launch the PUMA #DOYOUSERIES by Cara Delevingne and being an ambassador for Essence in my hometown DBN and pulling off my Youth Summit, within ESSENCE Durban. All this with school to keep up with... SO EVENTFUL! Thank you to BOMB PRODUCTIONS & ISIBAYA, BET & VIACOM Africa for always allowing me to spread my wings. Sending love to my campaigns with my AMAZING families: NEUTROGENA, L'Oreal, PUMA, AUDI & OLD MUTUAL... Shot this incredible cover a couple of weeks ago in London, landing at 6am to depart later at 9pm the same day. I didn't even know what it was for & had no knowledge of the narrative of it!!! And now this??! #NubianPrincess #BlackBeauty #MadeInAfrica #MadeKwaMashu #BlackGirlMagic #BlackGirlsRock #BlessedBeyond"

Ambassador

Nomzamo, who is an ambassador for the United Nations High Commissioner for refugees, thrives in changing and inspiring young lives. She thus does this, through her role.
IMG_20171221_105315_457.jpg
IMG_20171221_105315_457.jpg (160.68 KiB) Viewed 798 times

Nomzamo came to be known in 2012 through her role as Thandeka in Isibaya.

She has therefore become a girl to reckon with.

We celebrate you Nomzamo.
Attachments
1515069523492.jpg
1515069523492.jpg (287.21 KiB) Viewed 797 times
User profile picture
WinA

Advertisement

Return to Isibaya

Login  •  Register

• Advertisement