• Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Advertisement

Two year old girl buried alive by playmates

Two year old girl buried alive by playmates

Postby maco » Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:37 pm

Two year old girl buried alive by playmates,

A VILLAGE in Kenya is in shock after a two-year-old girl was buried alive in a shallow grave by her three playmates.

According to Daily Nation, the tragedy took place yesterday in Mulwanda Village in Kakamega County, western Kenya.

The little girl had been left in the care of her gogo by her mum, and had been playing with three kids aged five, six and seven.

They are reported to have dug a hole at the back of a house, filled it with water, and then pushed the little girl into it. They then covered the hole in soil.

When they realised the girl had choked to death, the three kids dragged her body out of the hole and dumped it next to a banana farm. The seven-year-old then apparently fled the village, terrified of what would happen next.

Horrified villagers eventually found the little girl’s body.

According to the report, her heartbroken grandfather said: “We suspect the kids were playing innocently and tried to copy what they have witnessed happening in burials in the village.”

He said after they had buried his granddaughter, they would have a cleansing ritual for the children involved in her death.

“If we do not cleanse them, a curse may befall them and a similar misfortune will happen again,” he said.

The western region police chief, Moses Ombati, described the death of the girl as accidental.

"An inquest file will be opened and statements recorded from witnesses before the file is handed over to a magistrate to hear the inquest," said Ombati.

User profile picture
maco

Advertisement

Re: Two year old girl buried alive by playmates

Postby bmodiba93 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:24 pm

hi I'm new ifeel sorry for the tragic
User profile picture
bmodiba93

Return to Hot Topics

Login  •  Register

• Advertisement