• Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Advertisement

Get The Look: Lindiwe Dube!

Get The Look: Lindiwe Dube!

Postby Zeeba » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:19 am

We start our Get The Look feature for 2018 with the lovely and sweet Lindiwe Dube. Lindiwe is not a show pony, she's down to earth and we like that about her. Let's see what Lindiwe is about then we head straight to her look.

I'm generally a happy person, very family orientated, Godly woman, love good music (if it's good I listen to it) from Western African sounds i.e Tekno, WizKid, Tiwa Savage, Yemi Alade, to Katy Perry, Harry Styles, Imagine Dragons, Prime Circle, etc... I love the outdoors & adventure (extreme sport) ... And trying out new things and food... I'm a foodie of note.
Get the look 1.jpg
Get the look 1.jpg (79.25 KiB) Viewed 672 times

This is the look we fell in-love with.

Denim Jean: H&M in Holland (Can't remember the exact price, this was in 2015 but they were on sale that I know... less than R400 ngoba ngithanda amanani.
get the look 2.jpg
get the look 2.jpg (54.78 KiB) Viewed 672 times

Polo-neck Top: Mr Price - R79.00
Bag: The bag was a birthday gift!
get the look 3.jpg
get the look 3.jpg (88.07 KiB) Viewed 672 times

The hair: I do my hair at Kreations in Daveyton (East Rand) R200 (Wash, Twist and when I do plait).
get the look 4.jpg
get the look 4.jpg (61.77 KiB) Viewed 672 times

Top: The Fix R119.00
Shoes: Legit R250.00

Thank you Lindiwe for taking time and entertained us with this project. We see you're k_illing this live game presenting. Kudos to you baby girl!!!

You can check Lindiwe's different looks by visiting her social pages.
@LindiweDube on Twitter & Facebook and lindiwe_dube on IG

Should you wish we share your look like Lindiwe, hit us up at Zeeba and we will sure get back to you!

Zeeba & Team.
Images supplied by Lindiwe Dube
User profile picture
Zeeba
Verified
Verified

Advertisement

Return to Hot Topics

Login  •  Register

• Advertisement