• Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Advertisement

Generations Queen (Sophie Ndaba) gets married to businessman in secret

Generations The Legacy

Generations Queen (Sophie Ndaba) gets married to businessman in secret

Postby WinA » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:50 pm

The couple reportedly tied the knot in a private ceremony in Italy last month, according to a Sunday World report.

“Yes, I’m wearing my ring, but I’m not ready to confirm what you are asking me. All I can say is that we are responsible people and we have done things in a responsible way and will continue to do things in a responsible way,” she was quoted telling the publication.

Ndaba’s latest nuptials mark her third attempt at marriage and follows months after representatives from Lichaba’s family – his uncle and grandmother – concluded lobola negotiations.

The former Generations actress was previously married to fellow actor Themba Ndaba and controversial bishop Keith Harrington.

Lichaba is a business tycoon and owner of Kwa-Lichaba, a popular chesa nyama joint located on the iconic Vilakazi Street in Orlando West, Soweto.

The pair are said to have met through Lichaba’s brother and it was reportedly love at first sight.

READ MORE: SOPHIE NDABA SET FOR AN APPEARANCE ON ISIDINGO
While the couple want to keep their relationship private, several family members and the groom himself may have let the cat out of the bag.

“She is our daughter-in-law and we are happy that Max has found the love of his life in her. She is not only a doting wife, but a support structure to our son,” a next-of-kin was quoted saying, while Lichaba said: “Yes, I’m wearing the ring, but it is because I’m a gold man. Have you spoken to ‘vrou‘? But I really don’t want to talk about this now because I’m a private person.”

His relatives were a little more loose-lipped, with one spilling the beans on how the love birds first met.

“They met through his brothers, Prince and Charles, who assist him with the business. They phoned Sophie late last year and requested her to help them market the pub. She told them that she would meet them whenever she found time. When she arrived there, she met Max and it was love at first sight. Max phoned her after a few days and expressed his undying love for her,” a relative said.
Attachments
1513075439217.jpg
1513075439217.jpg (182.15 KiB) Viewed 1747 times
User profile picture
WinA

Advertisement

Return to Generations The Legacy

Login  •  Register

• Advertisement