• Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Advertisement

Please read these rules before posting in this Chat Room

Please read these rules before posting in this Chat Room

Postby BabbleForum » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:51 pm

1. No advertising or placing of contact details are allowed by service providers or members without Admin's prior consent.

2. Please don't insult members, or personalities If you swear on the Chat Room you will be removed without a warning... Please don't post insults, or offensive posts.

3. Please treat fellow members as you would like to be treated.

4. Please do not post hate speech of any kind be it racial.. tribal or personal...or any other variation.

5. No nudes or p_orn. You will be banned immediately.

6. Do not threaten fellow members of the Chat Room.. if threatened please inform the Admin we don't want our users leaving the site because they are abused.

7. If you want to debate any issues in a post that diverts from the original topic, you need to start your own topic with those issues.

8. Members should use the "Report" function on any post that contravenes our rules.

9. All and any person posting and commenting on this Chat Room does so at their own risk and own account in person's private capacity , Every BabbleForum member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on BabbleForum.

Administrators reserve the right to delete any posts/comments, and ban/block the person posting such comments without prior notice, if they transgress the rules or purpose of the Chat Room. No discussion on such deletions will be entered into.

We have been getting alot of requests from people to delete their accounts after they dropped their contacts here and are getting massive amounts of calls and messages.

We want to make things easy for everyone, BabbleForum is a public Chat Room with permanent posts that means everyone can access it and the posts you make here will be visible to people even after years you have posted your contacts. So if you know you dont want to be harrased by strangers dont leave your contact numbers here and bother admin everyday to delete your accounts. If you want people to contact you be smart ask them to inbox you a private message then you can exchange whatever you want there because public chat rooms are accessible to the whole country.

Alternatively if you want to remove your numbers here just edit your post or delete it no need to ask admin to delete your account.

You might of have noticed some of your posts dissappear that is because they break the rules of the Chat Room.Drop your contacts section of the Chat Room is not a hook_up joint, a place to buy or sell s_ex, share nudes or p_orn. This section was made to meet and make friends if you looking for love its fine but no buying or selling s_ex we not pimping people here.

An example of acceptable post is :

1.Im looking for new WhatsApp frndz so if you interested just hit me with your tenz

2. Hey beautiful people of cape Town I am 25 female,I am looking for a honest guy with no games just pure fun

3. I am a coloured girl looking for friends on WhatsApp drop your numbers Girls or Boys between the ages of 16-22

4. Hi eny single ladys frm sosha mbpn or winterfelt interested in love nd a long lasting relationship if u r hala at on whtsaap 076 XXX XXXX or bbm me on 26c22445

5. Drop ur Digits if interested in a whatsapp group sharing Topics, Advices, Funny Pics, Funny Vids & Music. Only if you are over the age of 20. NO p_orn, Dating & Teenagers Allowed

Examples of unacceptable posts :

1. any beautiful lady or sugar mama who like s_ex and a long fat dick I'm staying alone in pretoria central and we can poke anytime we want but be clean matured and naughty call or WhatsApp me

2. Hi am Tshidi 26yrs old I am selling s_ex i go for any age If you are looking for s_ex you can add me my prices are 70r round 100r hour and 300r all night or all day but before i meet you i have to see that ur serius about poking me coz thy are lot of guys who plays games if u really want to poke me u will hav to buy my videos first after will arrange meeting for s_ex I HOST nd i Travel add me

3. I'm bored I'm home alone call me for gud s_ex

4. Ofuna ukudla indunu yomjita ostr8 watsap me ngizokubhebhisa

5. any loving lady who want to be licked & fucked very good whtsap me

So what is acceptable?

1. Photo

2. Photo

3. Photo

4. Photo

5. Photo

What is unacceptable?
Anything that shows s_ex, private parts, nipples ect

1. Photo