• Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Advertisement

BONANG REVEALS HER NEW COCKTAIL ‘ BONANG LITCHI ROYALE’

BONANG REVEALS HER NEW COCKTAIL ‘ BONANG LITCHI ROYALE’

Postby maco » Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:12 am

BONANG REVEALS HER NEW COCKTAIL ‘ BONANG LITCHI ROYALE’,

It’s called the Litchi Royale, according to Bonang, and it sounds like it’s going to taste delicious.

On Wednesday afternoon in Houghton there was the launch of Ciroc’s newest flavour, Ciroc Pineapple. Amongst the attendees were the vodka’s ambassadors, consisting of Bonang, David Tlale, Da L.E.S and DJ Dimplez.

At the event, Bonang revealed that she’d be releasing her own signature cocktail, called the Bonang Litchi Royale. Bonang revealed the types of food that would go down well with her Litchi Royale cocktail.

bonang

“My cocktail consists of a dash of vodka, a little bit of champagne and litchi juice. You can have it in the morning like a mimosa, you can have it during the day for any particular celebration. Even though there isn’t a particular type of food that goes with the cocktail, sushi always go well with champagne, salmon and certain types of food like pineapple go well with it, so no heavy foods but light meals go well with the Litchi Royale, so things that are light on the palate and stomach are perfect.”

User profile picture
maco

Re: BONANG REVEALS HER NEW COCKTAIL ‘ BONANG LITCHI ROYALE’

Postby penene » Wed May 10, 2017 2:53 pm

Well B girl keep on doing great south africa will always count on you that's what super heroes are known for .Mandela did it so why not you ? I grew up knowing that you are always the best and inspirational to young south african .I love you. both for what you do and who you really are thank you .
User profile picture
penene

Return to Food, Cooking and Recipes

Login  •  Register

• Advertisement