• Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Advertisement

Instagram Saturday

Showcase your beauty and fashion taste

Instagram Saturday

Postby maco » Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:40 am

Instagram Saturday,

Hey! No rest at the kingdom. I am loving blogging so much that I am even doing it on a Saturday afternoon! I’ve had an incredible week; from Gold Island Studios, chilling in my pj’s, doing an interview with the Sunday Independent Newspaper to shooting for Top Billing! Check out my week on insta!

image1{Clockwise}

1. At the Gold Island Studies. Had an amazing Sunday afternoon. #GirlsWithAMGs

2. How I spend my Monday nights in Johannesburg! Responding to emails, planning my week, blogging LOL and working on some amazing projects for 2016. #WorkWorkWork

3. A selfie a day… At home after shooting for Top Billing.

4. Did an interview on Wednesday at the Four Seasons Hotel for the Sunday Independent Newspaper! I got this pink number from Top Shop, and the shoes are from Zara. #InstaFashion baby!

image1 (1)

1. Shooting for Top Billing. Gert Johan Coetzee never disappoints! This dress is everything. Catch Top Billing every Thursday at 7:30 on SABC3.

2. Friday was ‘let’s spoil Bonang day!’ The beautiful bouquet from @annmalinga goes with my deco. Love it.

3. I got these #FentyxPuma from the gorgeous Nomzamo Mbatha. Thank you so much babe!

Follow me on Instagram: www.instagram.com/bonang_m

Love,

B*

User profile picture
maco

Advertisement

Return to Fashion and Beauty

Login  •  Register

• Advertisement