• Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Advertisement

looking for help

looking for help

Postby jcm » Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:16 pm

How can I forgive and forget about my husband cheating on me with my aunt how can I move on plz help
User profile picture
jcm

Advertisement

Re: looking for help

Postby Cooljah » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:56 am

Hi sorry I only saw your chat now but I understand what you going through, because I also had a similar experience with my wife. But to forgive the other person is compulsory because if you don't forgive you are the one who is going to be in the prison of anger, frustration and resentment remember forgiving an unfaithful partner must not be confused with continuing as if nothing has happened.
Here is what I am trying tosay
User profile picture
Cooljah

Postby Cooljah » Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:17 am

Here is a scenerio you make it clear to Him that for what he has done to you, and if he understand you make it clear how much it has affected you and then you them know that you forgive him and that you hold no grudge or any resentment against him( I know it is a process but you will see how you will feel if you take this route)
Now to for the relationship part explain to him that without trust it's hard to have a genuine love relationship it's something that he has to earn.
I know it's an emotional process but if you don't let them know how much they hurt you and him acknowledging he might take for granted
Also find someone that you can confide in like friend that really understand what you going through and is trustworthy I'd suggest someone that is not emotional as you are as they will help you to see clearly sometimes our emotion cloud our judgements.
User profile picture
Cooljah

Postby choxy » Thu May 25, 2017 11:21 am

cheat him also
User profile picture
choxy

Photos: 2   Check My Photos
Instagram: yourboii chox
BBM Pin: ask me

Return to Family

Login  •  Register