• Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Advertisement

How can you expect our boys to concentrate with educators wearing like this....?

How can you expect our boys to concentrate with educators wearing like this....?

Postby stephen » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:03 pm

Attachments
10322456_840864335984585_5521664044609629418_n.jpg
10322456_840864335984585_5521664044609629418_n.jpg (16.84 KiB) Viewed 2158 times
User profile picture
stephen

Advertisement

Re: How can you expect our boys to concentrate with educators wearing like this....?

Postby gezani » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:03 pm

whats wrong wiyh her dress like this she is presentable moes you dont know what you want
User profile picture
gezani

Re: How can you expect our boys to concentrate with educators wearing like this....?

Postby boitumelo » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:04 pm

I dnt c any problem with her dress code
User profile picture
boitumelo

Postby abu » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:04 pm

Poor kids .....they put them through all this stress ...lol
User profile picture
abu

Postby gezani » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:04 pm

and another thing kids are kids they must not have dirty minds
User profile picture
gezani

Postby mandla » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:05 pm

Ugqoke kahle mos ayikho inkinga
User profile picture
mandla

Postby zandisile » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:05 pm

Distraction to our children
User profile picture
zandisile

Postby ayanda » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:05 pm

Mmmmmhh nyc package
User profile picture
ayanda

Postby stephen » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:06 pm

Guys who says they see nothing wrong with the dresscode have never had a serious crush on their teachers like I I was....be honest guys please!
User profile picture
stephen

Postby wandile » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:07 pm

stephen wrote:Guys who says they see nothing wrong with the dresscode have never had a serious crush on their teachers like I I was....be honest guys please!

What's wrong with dressing like this..She is formal and smart..Stephen have another agenda which d kids don't have
User profile picture
wandile

Postby boitumelo » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:07 pm

This lady she's well dressed, i dont c how she distract her learners
User profile picture
boitumelo

Advertisement

Postby daniel » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:08 pm

ppl like Stephen are the once who keep the rate of rape going higher and higher, by merely lookung at ones dresscode and you already undress the poor lady
User profile picture
daniel

Postby johannes » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:08 pm

they should focus on the business of the day and ignore the ass
User profile picture
johannes

Postby maciniso » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:08 pm

guy$ mine bengihlala ngibahalela bothishela bami especially
User profile picture
maciniso

Postby mokgadi » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:09 pm

Nop bcz thy dnt listen when teacher tolk to thm
User profile picture
mokgadi

Postby markus » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:09 pm

Dirty mynd or not she ddnt dress properly so dnt make yurself goodies moh itz a distraction can concentrate seeing a butt lyk dat
User profile picture
markus

Postby ronald » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:10 pm

Well my advice is.....
Don't look at the teacher
Look at the chalkboard
Then you shall pass at the end of the year

Simple!
User profile picture
ronald

Postby evelyn » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:10 pm

I agree, - teachers do not act like teachers anymore. They are supposed to TEACH & leed the way by example! !!!
User profile picture
evelyn

Postby carol » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:11 pm

The teacher is not even half naked,r u saying teachers should be loose? Its nt hr problem that shes hot
User profile picture
carol

Postby thabang » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:11 pm

This is nothing,we atend with half naked girls every day.n we r used to
User profile picture
thabang

Postby thupeo » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:11 pm

Do u want her to dress like magogo while she is young,She is a young teacher so she must wear like wise.I personal have friends who are young.
User profile picture
thupeo

Advertisement

Postby thapelo » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:12 pm

What do u blame here,dress code or the teacher's gud looking body? cos clearly thes nothing wrong with her dressing,the teacher just have a fabulous body hey or is that what our boys don't want?
User profile picture
thapelo

Postby vusi » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:12 pm

They must concentrate;they are there for education and nothing else. We were once subjected to more disturbing situation also but never lost focus.
User profile picture
vusi

Postby fikile » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:13 pm

I just wonder those saying that have daughters or not.Now our kids are not safe from this pervets.
User profile picture
fikile

Postby ronald » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:13 pm

do u see that lady's private parts hanging all over for everyone to see? There's nothing wrong with the way she's dressed the problem is that your mind is already damaged by Only God knows what, maybe you watch too much p_orn that's why you get loving every time u see a woman wearing tight clothes, my man go join p_orn groups before you become serial rapist because that's gonna land you in jail bro
User profile picture
ronald

Postby simon » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:14 pm

They must go to school to learn not concentrating on madam Z's God given assets, she is done with her studies.
User profile picture
simon

Postby dumo » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:14 pm

Think mybe teaching primary children
User profile picture
dumo

Postby shonny » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:15 pm

THAT MEANS UR BOYS WONT MAKE IT TO TERTIARY IF THEY CANT CONCENTRATE WHEN THE SEE MINI SKIRT
User profile picture
shonny

Postby majere » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:15 pm

the teacher is like a mother to them. so there is nothing wrong about the skirt. Nothing at all. Bana ha e be bana they should only listen to what the teacher is saying
User profile picture
majere

Postby fessor » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:16 pm

So we must choose what to wear because of these kids?
User profile picture
fessor

Next

Return to Education

Login  •  Register

• Advertisement