• Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Advertisement

How can you expect our boys to concentrate with educators wearing like this....?

How can you expect our boys to concentrate with educators wearing like this....?

Postby Ken » Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:59 am

I don't care what any woman/girl says here,coz I can guess that all who have no problem with this kind of dress code here are female.coz they themselves also dress the same way as this teacher so that's y they c nothing wrong with this. They accuse guys who commented against her as "mini skirt " as having a dirty. But we all know that no woman put on a "mini skirt " just for fashion. So who are we kidding here ladies, and who really has a dirty mind? When u ppl dress like this to lure guys ,what is that? What should we the guys call it? By the way, the Bible calls such dress codes prostitute's attire.are u saying God is a liar or that He doesn't know what he is saying?
User profile picture
Ken

Advertisement

Re: How can you expect our boys to concentrate with educators wearing like this....?

Postby august » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:58 pm

I cn pass all her subjets if she was my teacher Cs my focus wll be hundred percent
User profile picture
august

Re: How can you expect our boys to concentrate with educators wearing like this....?

Postby karasawana » Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:26 pm

Shameful to those Horney kids bakithi sekwaba nje ezikolweni
User profile picture
karasawana

WhatsApp Numbers: 0717078604

Postby SangeNathie » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:56 pm

These are not just kids they are grown up studesnts... if it was a kid he/she would never carry a phone to school and be brave enough to photoshoot a teacher while he/she is in front in the class room
User profile picture
SangeNathie

WhatsApp Numbers: 0848909489

Postby Noluvo » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:54 pm

I don't see any problem here
User profile picture
Noluvo

Postby manera1 » Sun May 14, 2017 4:07 pm

I also lusted on my physics teacher who looked exactly like this. Short or long skirts her ass would always be on show. Even on trousers
User profile picture
manera1

Photos: 0

Postby liliy » Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:18 pm

As a pupil I personally think that there is nothing wrong with her dress code ...but there is definetly something wrong with the insecurity of parents #r u sure it's the boys that ure worried about ??
User profile picture
liliy

Photos: 7   Check My Photos

Previous

Return to Education

Login  •  Register

• Advertisement