• Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Advertisement

You may need to change your window protection after watching this video. Some people look humans, but they are snakes (I claim)

You may need to change your window protection after watching this video. Some people look humans, but they are snakes (I claim)

Postby xolani » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:25 pm

User profile picture
xolani

Advertisement

Re: You may need to change your window protection after watching this video. Some people look humans, but they are snakes (I claim)

Postby deborah » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:41 pm

If he is hungry, then just knock on the door and ask for food.
User profile picture
deborah

Re: You may need to change your window protection after watching this video. Some people look humans, but they are snakes (I claim)

Postby loveable » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:41 pm

Just call it what it is. No sentimental attachments. He has two hands, legs, eyes and he's well. If he could think of a way to enter this house, he is mentally fit to think out a way to feed himself, at least once a day. he is a THIEF. . .
User profile picture
loveable

Postby deborah » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:42 pm

If someone puts their hand in my window, I have a German Shepherd that will bite it off .
User profile picture
deborah

Postby fellow » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:42 pm

Brothers and Sisters dont judge him he need someting to eat to dont be so rude dont you know his human too
User profile picture
fellow

Postby kay » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:43 pm

deborah wrote:If someone puts their hand in my window, I have a German Shepherd that will bite it off .

i got a rottweiler that would eat his legs even before he reaches half way through
User profile picture
kay

Postby apple » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:43 pm

kay wrote:
deborah wrote:If someone puts their hand in my window, I have a German Shepherd that will bite it off .

i got a rottweiler that would eat his legs even before he reaches half way through

I have a machete....i leave that to your imagination
User profile picture
apple

Postby sally » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:43 pm

Just get a windows firewall installed :mrgreen:
User profile picture
sally

Postby dante » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:44 pm

I have tears in my eyes, I don't know why. The hopelessness that could have inspired that and how convenient it for us, to just sit here and call him a thief.
User profile picture
dante

Postby tom » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:44 pm

HMMM SMALL THIEF
User profile picture
tom

Postby suzan » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:45 pm

When i looked at his condition, i pity him..
User profile picture
suzan

Advertisement

Postby favour » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:45 pm

Hahaha.. He was trained 4 dis
User profile picture
favour

Postby codie » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:46 pm

They made him reenact his crime.... Smh. Gotta watch them skinny dudes.
User profile picture
codie

Postby kele » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:46 pm

Poverty is not enough reason for a complete bodied person to steal. What the boy did is wrong and should be correctively punished.
User profile picture
kele

Postby madue » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:47 pm

If he needs something to eat, let him look for something doing, his mates sales pure water in the street just to survive, he has hands and legs to huszling....so for those of us supporting bad thing, what if it was your own house? how will you feel?
User profile picture
madue

Postby blink » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:47 pm

this world is ahhhhhh,,,,,
User profile picture
blink

Postby david » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:48 pm

dante wrote:I have tears in my eyes, I don't know why. The hopelessness that could have inspired that and how convenient it for us, to just sit here and call him a thief.

Truly unbelievably how can one enter into such a hole if you're not a thief.GOD have mercy on us.
User profile picture
david

Postby tony » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:49 pm

That was not a fool proof burglary-proof at all. Any space that can accommodate the head of a normal person of commensurate body size and weight will surely accommodate the body! So, one is not surprised that the guy could gain entry into the apartment. In addition, I suspect that the apartment/house has a prison-like fence-wall such that those living around were not able to see the thief while gaining entrance through the window!
User profile picture
tony

Postby prince » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:49 pm

This was how some peop gain access into my house and went away with my Phone, laptops and valuable belongings
User profile picture
prince

Postby may » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:50 pm

God help him. I know what to do with and for such people.
User profile picture
may

Postby catherine » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:50 pm

2 hands, 2 eyes, 2 legs, ability to communicate and a brain sharp enough to think of this??? Who is claiming hunger there? He needs counselling and reorientation. In him there are skills yet untapped. Prison may not be the best even though he is for now in actual fact a thief.
User profile picture
catherine

Advertisement

Postby shazz » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:51 pm

May God have mercy on him and who are we to judge
User profile picture
shazz

Return to Crime

Login  •  Register

• Advertisement