• Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Advertisement

racist four men beat up a 19-year-old black golfer at Nelspruit Golf Club for playing golf where they say is a white only area

racist four men beat up a 19-year-old black golfer at Nelspruit Golf Club for playing golf where they say is a white only area

Postby WinA » Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:19 am

“When I turned over, another of the four men had his knee in my face. He said, ‘Next time, I’m not going to hurt you. I am going to K_ill you.”

Mabilane said he knew his attackers.

"I was practising at hole seven when a group of young white males playing hole five said I wasn't allowed to be playing [there]. They asked if I was a member and I told them I am. They said 'as a black man you're not allowed to play here'."

He said the men continued to insult him as he asked them: "Why am I not allowed?

"One of the men grabbed me, started punching me, while I was lying on the ground. I couldn't see with my right eye; they kicked me all over my body. They were shouting 'you black thing' [but] I managed to free myself and ran for help. I was taken to hospital, I opened a case but the police did not arrest them because they're white," said Mabilane.

Police spokesman Sergeant Gerald Sedibe said: "This has nothing to do with the suspects being white. Because the suspects are many and may not have done the same thing to him. We've sent the case to the prosecutor for a proper decision. However, let the victim rest assured, justice shall be done."
source:sowetan
Attachments
880352_495651.jpg
880352_495651.jpg (45.28 KiB) Viewed 4668 times
golfer-beaten-up.jpg
golfer-beaten-up.jpg (293.25 KiB) Viewed 4668 times
User profile picture
WinA

Advertisement

Re: racist four men beat up a 19-year-old black golfer at Nelspruit Golf Club for playing golf where they say is a white only area

Postby august » Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:02 am

Ok should I keep quiet Cs people will say I am a racist? I am starting to understand y onother political leader of onother party say the things he says about whites,bt nt all whites are bad I knw some who are also my friends, maybe I think they are my friends bt I dnt knw what they say about me when I turn my back, I usually tell them saying people I knw u dnt like us, u jst pretending as everything is ok while is not, jst look at this guy if he was ur child looking like these hw would u feel? There was a saying which said I code, the problem started when whites arrived in south Africa, I nw believe, hw cn u beat the owner of the land? Capital ( DISRESPECT) is like giving a person a lift and while in the car he wants to drive,what would u do? I tell him/ her to get off my car,in short I am saying the time fr others to leave us in peace is near
User profile picture
august

Re: racist four men beat up a 19-year-old black golfer at Nelspruit Golf Club for playing golf where they say is a white only area

Postby enlightened » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:41 am

I don't understand why people are racist, because we don't choose the color of our skin so if i'm black then i must be punished?! Racism should be a crime punished by the death penalty
User profile picture
enlightened

Postby jondi » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:47 am

I don't understand why people are
racist, because we don't choose
the color of our skin so if i'm
black then i must be punished?!
Racism should be a crime
punished by the death penalty
User profile picture
jondi

Postby Noluvo » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:50 pm

Oh this history of racism is about to start again anyway I don't understand any of this what a world is this
User profile picture
Noluvo

Return to Crime

Login  •  Register

• Advertisement