• Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Advertisement

Racist Attack Has Been Caught On Camera, black man assaulted for sitting down peacefully

Racist Attack Has Been Caught On Camera, black man assaulted for sitting down peacefully

Postby WinA » Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:26 pm

Racist Attack Has Been Caught On Camera, black man assaulted for sitting down peacefully, it seems the white racist doesn't want a black man sitting next to them and his family just watch. social media comments suggest the black man was sitting way before this racist came and parked his car.

Attachments
racist_attack_camera.png
racist_attack_camera.png (266.03 KiB) Viewed 9377 times

These users thanked the author WinA

Thobelani (Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:28 am)
Rating: 2.63%

User profile picture
WinA

Advertisement

Re: Racist Attack Has Been Caught On Camera, black man assaulted for sitting down peacefully

Postby august » Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:41 am

If he thinks he's too white and a black man irritates him, he should go to Holland, I am no racist jst I am tired of these things happening in our country,I wish it was me the black brother, yoooo he was gonna hate the day he mishandled me, maybe he's 25 years old jst a big tummy makes him a grandfather, he must register with a gym around his residence Cs I am coming to that park to relax, there will be hell if he thinks he is brock lesnar, I am an african
User profile picture
august

Return to Crime

Login  •  Register

• Advertisement