• Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Advertisement

Police have arrested two of the three foreigners who robbed an SABC news crew on Tuesday night according to a report. From which country do you think these men come from a Nigeria b.Zimbabwe c Ghana

Police have arrested two of the three foreigners who robbed an SABC news crew on Tuesday night according to a report. From which country do you think these men come from a Nigeria b.Zimbabwe c Ghana

Postby veronica » Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:55 pm

Police have arrested two of the three foreigners who robbed an SABC news crew on Tuesday night according to a report. From which country do you think these men come from
a Nigeria
b.Zimbabwe
c Ghana
User profile picture
veronica

Advertisement

Re: Police have arrested two of the three foreigners who robbed an SABC news crew on Tuesday night according to a report. From which country do you think these men come from a Nigeria b.Zimbabwe c Ghana

Postby ally » Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:56 pm

Either Nigeria or Zim . I hope their faces can be shown all over the world during their trial . They embarrassed us big time !
User profile picture
ally

Re: Police have arrested two of the three foreigners who robbed an SABC news crew on Tuesday night according to a report. From which country do you think these men come from a Nigeria b.Zimbabwe c Ghana

Postby zim » Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:57 pm

Zim
User profile picture
zim

Postby gift » Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:57 pm

zim mkhulu criminals from zim are high rick,i once hd a frnd from that side thy can steal any thing
User profile picture
gift

Postby khumbu » Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:57 pm

Zimbabwe
User profile picture
khumbu

Postby korong » Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:57 pm

Nigerian dnt attack physical but uses their IT knowledge to rob while zims go for a man that's what I hv seen on those
User profile picture
korong

Postby swatika » Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:58 pm

Nigerians do serious crime, not stealing of cellphones Lol, these guys are Zimbabweans
User profile picture
swatika

Postby tshidi » Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:58 pm

But i wish they can work like that to ordinary citizen not celebrities only. Because the faith is lost from the poor, the hate police even there is a good story like these to tell
User profile picture
tshidi

Postby korong » Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:59 pm

tshidi wrote:But i wish they can work like that to ordinary citizen not celebrities only. Because the faith is lost from the poor, the hate police even there is a good story like these to tell

I agree with you it's a high time for this criminals to be exposed on a national tv maybe the dignity of our country might be restored
User profile picture
korong

Postby gcuku » Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:59 pm

from now on let take every forigner out of mzantsi ngenduku
User profile picture
gcuku

Postby korong » Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:00 pm

gcuku wrote:from now on let take every forigner out of mzantsi ngenduku

I sometimes feels like that but at the same time it's harsh
User profile picture
korong

Advertisement

Postby gcuku » Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:00 pm

it has to be harsha we hv no choice like nigerians they bring drugs to this country n make our fellow sister work for them for prostitution luk at kempton park
User profile picture
gcuku

Postby tshidi » Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:01 pm

Taking them back wont solve the problem cause when u take 100 back today 200 will be here tomoro. There laws here but needed implementation. They must know that SA is not banana republic. We must start engaging on how we want to transform the judiciary cause doesnt protect the intrest of the poor, police arrest criminals but released in court even if is a flight risk.
User profile picture
tshidi

Postby Babbie » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:14 am

Dont blame anyone for drugs and prostitution firstly Nigerians are not the one cooking drugs ama drugs are cooked by whites people secondly the don't force any one to buy drugs people use their money cause they like and the gals baba ama prostitute cause bathanda izinto so who are you to chase foreigners away ngoba the are south Africans in Nigeria or Zim and i think we are all Africans ningaziyenzi izilimA

These users thanked the author Babbie

Mduduzi (Sat May 20, 2017 7:56 am)
Rating: 2.63%

User profile picture
Babbie

Return to Crime

Login  •  Register

• Advertisement