• Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Advertisement

A badly burnt man leaves his spaza shop in Bramfischerville after a petrol bomb was hurled into the premises. In the background are residents rushing in to loot the store.

Re: A badly burnt man leaves his spaza shop in Bramfischerville after a petrol bomb was hurled into the premises. In the background are residents rushing in to loot the store.

Postby jabu » Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:47 am

klaas wrote:This is totally unacceptable, barbaric, hatred and an act of crime organized Soweto business people with their thugs! Armies should be deployed in these areas and shoot to K_ill these criminals! What kind of society are we turning to be? This is total nonsense! Ring leaders should be brought to book and perpetrators shot because obviously they act like animals! We should stand together as sober minded people and condemn this act of terrorism in the strongest form! f**k piece of poo with their miserable lives undermining our laws and promoting violence!

And then you think bringing soldiers to killl people will be the answer ' hehehehehehehehehhehe ' people who are living in Sandton will K_ill you with their lame mind sometimes.
User profile picture
jabu

Advertisement

Re: A badly burnt man leaves his spaza shop in Bramfischerville after a petrol bomb was hurled into the premises. In the background are residents rushing in to loot the store.

Postby isaac » Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:48 am

but these guys were told to wait till the situation calmed down before they could go back to their shops ;ahggghhh man le bona ba ditlhogo di thata man
User profile picture
isaac

Postby lindokuhle » Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:48 am

In ma mynd South Africans r da dumb ppl bcz u wont fynd a somalian cmng 2 ur house 2 du a house breakng bt we s.a niyenza 2 mch thos guys hve familys 2 spprt wht u dng iz totaly insane.
User profile picture
lindokuhle

Postby debbie » Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:51 am

isaac wrote:but these guys were told to wait till the situation calmed down before they could go back to their shops ;ahggghhh man le bona ba ditlhogo di thata man
rosina wrote:I don't blame Instigators. I blame this so-called foreigners. They don't respect us, They had sent letters on Wednesday to warn the foreigners to close their shops but as they disrespect South Africans, they refused and continue to open their shops. That's why they get burnt becoz they don't listen, as if this is their country.

Were those letters of warning, from the correct Department or just a vigilante group who decide they have the right to make laws where they live, behaving just like isis or boko harem?.....If a court order arrives telling a business owner to close shop, then they will have to close shop! If one suspects illegal business activities one must not be too lazy to report it....Imagine if every person just made their own laws like gangsters.....
User profile picture
debbie

Postby jennifer » Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:53 am

Shame!!!Wat I've observed these people respect more than us.I once interviewed one.Suprised to here how much he trusted us concerning safety whereas I knew very well that we are not innocent.Infact,I moved away shocked.
User profile picture
jennifer

Postby marumo » Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:55 am

Funny how a person who would looks xactly like you can be foreign but not the Caucasian. Why do black people idolize white people so mara?
User profile picture
marumo

Postby muzo » Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:56 am

Respect to this HERO, though burnt he walks like an African man. Behind him are starving crew that voted zuma into power.
User profile picture
muzo

Postby bigman » Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:58 am

South Africa must not forget their brothers and sisters are in foreign lands for the very same thing,making a living in any ground of business what if they are treated the same?please people learn it is easy and free to make decisions but difficult to deal with or prevent the outcomes.
User profile picture
bigman

Postby khutso » Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:58 am

This is all jealousy and greed.the doers of this actions are just criminals.
User profile picture
khutso

Postby muzo » Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:59 am

The downfall of soweto has begun, once Pan African township, now anti it, what a loss of great history
User profile picture
muzo

Postby bongani » Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:59 am

These r criminal acts tht r pepetrated by those oportunists leaders all those must be arrested example must be made no one has a rite to do this all looters must be arrested
User profile picture
bongani

Advertisement

Postby yolanda » Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:00 am

It is wrong,it is inhumane,it is a form of psychological epidemic that sweeps through poverty stricken societies,it is a disgrace to the human race,it is greed,it is a form evil that should never defended,it is stripping off of one's dignity,it's selfishness, it is hate, it is a cry to leaders of our nation to do what we dream they would do in times such as this...to lead rightfully.
User profile picture
yolanda

Postby johnie » Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:01 am

Honestly people like you disgust me, few years back when xenophobia really started, a diepsloot girl of whom I would say thinks exactly like you took a big rock and crushed a Zimbabwean man right in the head, after that she pleads for forgiveness and mercy??change how you view other people now my dear sister before you do something you will live to regret
User profile picture
johnie

Postby sibonelo » Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:03 am

The eff nationalised the poor man
User profile picture
sibonelo

Postby happiness » Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:03 am

When people are hungry they do all sorts of stuff.the only way to stop them is to give jobs and tertiary education so they can start working 4 themselves.arresting them will just anger them more!
User profile picture
happiness

Postby daniel » Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:04 am

Shame, calling a brother stranger and washing the undies of the actual stranger, shame my brothers and sisters, elder Madiba will be turning in his grave....,Tata Madiba, we are sorry, it was act of ignorance and laziness. Imagine a generation waiting for the government to fix our bath tops, fix our toilets and even replenish our dining table. Our Africa wake up
User profile picture
daniel

Postby mmane » Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:05 am

Bokoharam is on its way to rescue their siblings and they r going to K_ill us
User profile picture
mmane

Postby stanley » Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:06 am

I read the comments including mine and i say My God what is becoming of us ,We are suppose to love each other,but what we are saying and doing is so far from love.i ask u to forgive me if i said anything that may have offended U ..i love people i am really soft hearted but what is taking place in our country today is madness & Evil..we must keep cool heads and pray because descent ,law - abiding citizens are now being slaughtered and we all are being effected we dont know what to say or do anymore,God help Us.
User profile picture
stanley

Postby portia » Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:06 am

South Africa is turning into a banana republic everyone does as they please,people loot,burn helpless people in the name of hunger maar exactly what is our govt doing about this
User profile picture
portia

Postby cecil » Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:10 am

Who took soweto residents 4 therapy after a somalian murderd a south african?i dnt loot,i dnt need a job,im my own job,but then reality says that our people need jobs,houses,tertiary education and mostly therapy.if we keep dreaming,this will always happen man
User profile picture
cecil

Postby kabelo » Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:11 am

South Africa is very angry especially the youth
User profile picture
kabelo

Advertisement

Postby abel » Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:11 am

Government is the cause of this ,they did not plan any infrustrutures to accomondate refugees in S.A .they just let them in and let them loose in our areas.the only places these people feel safe is amongs coloured khoisan people!we do not rerrorise people because of their skin coloure,we give all a chance to make a living it is in our nature regardless what anyone say about us.a coloured khoisan government willnot have white or black empowerment but true democracy where all is equel in the eyes of the government and God..that is who we are.
User profile picture
abel

Postby bianca » Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:11 am

Who collects the rent every month from these Somali shops...is it South Africans and do their premises have legal papers authorizing them to rent them out as business premises or are they also Illegal slum lords?
User profile picture
bianca

Postby mabihi » Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:12 am

they should go back home or think alternative options spazas in sa is not for them
User profile picture
mabihi

Postby bigman » Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:13 am

if somebody knew the pain piecing those innocent and helpless hearts of those shop owners,s/he wont understand how it feels like,being burned alive and watch what is close to your heart being destroyed ,your only shop being looted,i mean your only source of income being taken away from you because you are helpless and no one to call for help,and the only one who can hear when you call for help is the other enemy,someone would have that sleepless night wishing its was better to be dead,and those people have kids who need to be fed and taken to school,the innocent kids gonna be in street because of someone ignorant and cruel,aren't people have mercy atleast for the innocent kids for God's sake?
User profile picture
bigman

Postby rosina » Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:14 am

They're not silly. They fight for their rights. silly is you
User profile picture
rosina

Postby mondli » Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:15 am

y dont you guys attack the nigerians coz they selling drugs.?
User profile picture
mondli

Postby collen » Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:15 am

Each an every goverment looks after its citizens first.then anc is allowing the coutry to be floded by foreigners and companies are employing them since thy are the cheap labours. so the companies benefit and south african on the ground feel the heat-goverment must gets its house in order-look after the boaders to protect the resources of the country for its people. I repeat -goverment should look after its people not only during voting times.
User profile picture
collen

Postby mondli » Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:16 am

thats y they attack on easy foreigners nigerians will kick their ass
User profile picture
mondli

Postby mondli » Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:17 am

is this good Africans?
Attachments
156053_1562123524066729_1803112981751214898_n.jpg
156053_1562123524066729_1803112981751214898_n.jpg (10.05 KiB) Viewed 819 times
User profile picture
mondli

PreviousNext

Return to Crime

Login  •  Register

• Advertisement