• Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Advertisement

Im 25 nd my gf is 23. So we have bin dating for a year nw. So my prblm is dat, i only slpt with her once. So sinc ths past 10months, i hevent slp with her.

This is where we discuss relationship issues we give each other problems and solutions, tips, advice share stories etc
Chat Room rules
any off topic chat not related to the subject will be deleted or moved to the relevant chat room, failure to abide to this rule might lead you to be banned.

Im 25 nd my gf is 23. So we have bin dating for a year nw. So my prblm is dat, i only slpt with her once. So sinc ths past 10months, i hevent slp with her.

Postby unknown » Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:19 pm

Im 25 nd my gf is 23. So we have bin dating for a year nw. So my prblm is dat, i only slpt with her once. So sinc ths past 10months, i hevent slp with her. She always hav excuses wen we supose 2 have s_ex. Evn 2 kiss her its a prblm. She only kiss me wen it suits her. Bt evry month she demands money frm me....... Pls help me wat 2 do. Coz i rily luv my gf bt im nt sestisfied in a rltnshp."
User profile picture
unknown

Advertisement

Re: Im 25 nd my gf is 23. So we have bin dating for a year nw. So my prblm is dat, i only slpt with her once. So sinc ths past 10months, i hevent slp with her.

Postby agnes » Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:22 pm

Sit wth her down,,,,Please explain 2 her everything,,communication is de best solution,,,if she gives u excuses den move on,,bcs loving her,,while she dnt is nt gud
User profile picture
agnes

Re: Im 25 nd my gf is 23. So we have bin dating for a year nw. So my prblm is dat, i only slpt with her once. So sinc ths past 10months, i hevent slp with her.

Postby valentine » Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:26 pm

i think she does not love u...she jst want ur money ds y she dnt feel u...not even wnt to kiss u..tht shld tel u smthng pls move on bcs she jst waistin ur tym.
User profile picture
valentine

Postby thandazo » Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:26 pm

Talk to her or if she doesnt change nd u ll have to take ur ass out of dat relationship
User profile picture
thandazo

Advertisement

Postby sthembiso » Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:29 pm

Try to talk to her about ur s_ex life.i thnk des a mstake there.
User profile picture
sthembiso

Postby dikeledi » Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:30 pm

She just wnt ur money Tell her dt ur going to look for a s_ex partner and she must forget about ur money
User profile picture
dikeledi

Postby dumazile » Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:31 pm

uhmm...im not talking 50shades of grey or swinging from the chandeliers here ne....but what if maybe you didnt hit where you were supposed to hit and/or maybe your breath stinks? *im just trying to find a solution to your problem OP*
User profile picture
dumazile

Postby thabos » Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:31 pm

This is not a problem at all, you want s_ex from her and she wants money from you. Maybe you should stop buying her s_ex and she must stop using s_ex to get money, until both of you realize that love and commitment is what matters in a relationship.
User profile picture
thabos

Postby esther » Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:32 pm

You are the Minister of finance bhuti She love ur money learn to choose a type of a woman u r lookin for
User profile picture
esther

Postby cute » Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:33 pm

thabos wrote:This is not a problem at all, you want s_ex from her and she wants money from you. Maybe you should stop buying her s_ex and she must stop using s_ex to get money, until both of you realize that love and commitment is what matters in a relationship.

i dnt thnk OP whts her gf 4 s_ex.if he wntd s_ex he wouldnt hv wait 4 10 months in dat relationship if he wntd only s_ex frm her
User profile picture
cute

Postby thato » Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:36 pm

myb de grl ddnt feel him, so its worst of tym 4 her 2 hv s_ex wth him
User profile picture
thato

Postby thobeka » Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:37 pm

Ur gf z cheating on u so keep on loving her nd give her de money
User profile picture
thobeka

Postby ntombizodwa » Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:37 pm

Maybe u hurt her yr dick is big thts y she doesn't wanna d it again ask her mayb she has an explanation
User profile picture
ntombizodwa

Advertisement

Postby pitso » Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:38 pm

charles wrote:Love is about s_ex??

Love is nt s_ex bt must be intemacy in a relationshp,9 mnths without s_ex n kiss bt onale gf is too much,she dnt love u she use u tswa daar is too late.
User profile picture
pitso

Postby maria » Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:38 pm

Surely the s_ex was very bad
Attachments
11062780_496142247205111_7528986451771616075_n.jpg
11062780_496142247205111_7528986451771616075_n.jpg (10.8 KiB) Viewed 3097 times
User profile picture
maria

Postby ashley » Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:39 pm

U r ATM darling so wakeup n start luking 4sm1 hu wl lv n rspct yu nt this gold digga
User profile picture
ashley

Postby jennifer » Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:39 pm

You are just minister of finance. She definitely kicking it somewhere else with sm1.
User profile picture
jennifer

Postby nkele » Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:40 pm

Gve her excuses evrytym xe dmnds mney nd c hw xe will react i thnk xe regret ever dating u yet u a only hr source of income so shes only de 4 yo mney noding else nd o sa lebala gre ga e je bogobe ne lol
User profile picture
nkele

Postby maria » Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:40 pm

Obviously the guy luvs the lady cause if it he wasnt for te luv he should have left the lady long tym ago
User profile picture
maria

Postby ntombi » Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:43 pm

she's using u dear, I dnt thnk she still luvs u, she only luvz ur money so wake up n smell de coffie b4 its 2late. or talk 2 her abt wat she's doing, tell her ur nt her atm if she luvs u she must also sacrifice
User profile picture
ntombi

Next

Return to Romance and love

Login  •  Register

• Advertisement