• Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Advertisement

Im 25 nd my gf is 23. So we have bin dating for a year nw. So my prblm is dat, i only slpt with her once. So sinc ths past 10months, i hevent slp with her.

Relationship problems and solutions, tips, advice share stories etc
Chat Room rules
any off topic chat not related to the subject will be deleted or moved to the relevant chat room, failure to abide to this rule might lead you to be banned.

Re: Im 25 nd my gf is 23. So we have bin dating for a year nw. So my prblm is dat, i only slpt with her once. So sinc ths past 10months, i hevent slp with her.

Postby tsepiso » Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:43 pm

She want only your money she dont love you,and i think she was inlove with other man wena ufaka imali kuphela
User profile picture
tsepiso

Advertisement

Re: Im 25 nd my gf is 23. So we have bin dating for a year nw. So my prblm is dat, i only slpt with her once. So sinc ths past 10months, i hevent slp with her.

Postby nonhlanhla » Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:44 pm

Close yo wallet n watch her reaction,,,,she will want to K_ill u,,,ther s no love here butiza
User profile picture
nonhlanhla

Postby jerry » Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:45 pm

It might happen that she do admires you hugely, but who knows perhaps you dont meet her expectations ?

Check your moves prior putting any blame on her... as for the issue of money, let no lady lie to you here ! All, i me all women in this world expect something back for good s_ex they give... she suck your dick simply becouse she want either money, car, clothes, love, appreciation, protection or any other thing of her desire, make no mistake you'll relish s_ex should you meet a woman's desire. You make her happy she reciprocate the same, so why cant you give her money if it makes her happy ?

One can give 1 000 000% reasons in contrary to my testimony, but at the end of the day we'll agree that when it comes to women its about buying, they are like a prestigious stone that every man desires and for him to own the stone, he should buy(lobola) and subsiquently protect(support) the stone either way.

Please OP enter the real world and fight for your belongings
User profile picture
jerry

Postby thabos » Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:46 pm

If u had a sidekick u wouldn't have written this,man up and get a sidekick, that is y having one girlfriend is not ayoba when u r so young
User profile picture
thabos

Postby neo » Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:46 pm

Gold digger...she's got a nigga on her side. ...probably u not riding the cake ryt....shame tog askis papas
User profile picture
neo

Postby kagiso » Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:47 pm

s_ex was way too bad and myb the kiss too,mara money is good...y on earth wud somebody sleep with u 1s and never want to do it again
Just my opinion though
User profile picture
kagiso

Postby tshidi » Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:47 pm

Her sleeping with you was just a way of getting into your wallet. stop giving her money and see her reactions afterwards
User profile picture
tshidi

Postby maggy » Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:48 pm

if u stop giving her mani u'll c her reaction she doesn't luv hm or its either u nt satisfying her inbed n badbreath if she doesn't wnt t kiss yu
User profile picture
maggy

Postby gabriel » Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:50 pm

Sum1 is chowing her n wena ur Minister of finance drop hr U r d lunch boy. Hold back d money. We work hard 4 d money
User profile picture
gabriel

Postby Brian » Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:51 am

As I wonder how she expects de first s_ex to be perfect...?but then again...her digging u money says a lot about ur impression....my advice move on dawg uve wasted too much time n money already...in future don't use money to find love...expressing ur true feelings n being u is de way to go...
User profile picture
Brian

Postby BbohH » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:33 pm

man u didn't fucked her well but if you did well she will always coming for more.For the money you are being a fool man that's all I can say don't give her the money man if she overeating,ask what I am to you your ATM or your boyfriend.After that dump her cause she is getting fucked by another dude cause 10 months is a long time without having a cake.
User profile picture
BbohH

Advertisement

Postby sboh » Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:26 am

she is a gold digger sbali unaye muntu wakhe amthandayo she is in for the money
User profile picture
sboh

Postby jovis » Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:25 pm

mby she found sme1 behind ur bck
User profile picture
jovis

Postby luckystar » Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:23 pm

Leave her for us...siyawuthanda amahlephulana
User profile picture
luckystar

Postby meiki » Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:42 pm

Dnt u thnk dat she's cheating on you
User profile picture
meiki

Photos: 0

Postby Willows » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:46 am

Love is not about s_ex
User profile picture
Willows

Photos: 6   Check My Photos
WhatsApp Numbers: 0610025946

Postby samegirl20 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:43 am

was she a virgin b4 sleeping with her?
User profile picture
samegirl20

Postby Samanta » Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:30 am

She dont lv u she only wants ur money
User profile picture
Samanta

Postby ElviaGoldner » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:41 am

Sit and talk with her about this. Tell her everything that you feel. She'll speak up for sure.
User profile picture
ElviaGoldner

Postby Geeboy » Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:17 pm

S-ex is everything to both men and women maybe ur gf doesn't want to slp with you coz you have a small dick you knw woman love bigger dicks
User profile picture
Geeboy

Postby Sibongile » Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:05 am

unknown wrote:Im 25 nd my gf is 23. So we have bin dating for a year nw. So my prblm is dat, i only slpt with her once. So sinc ths past 10months, i hevent slp with her. She always hav excuses wen we supose 2 have s_ex. Evn 2 kiss her its a prblm. She only kiss me wen it suits her. Bt evry month she demands money frm me....... Pls help me wat 2 do. Coz i rily luv my gf bt im nt sestisfied in a rltnshp."

She doesn't love you she's only after your money
User profile picture
Sibongile

Advertisement

Postby Born2at8 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:16 am

Sibongile wrote:
unknown wrote:Im 25 nd my gf is 23. So we have bin dating for a year nw. So my prblm is dat, i only slpt with her once. So sinc ths past 10months, i hevent slp with her. She always hav excuses wen we supose 2 have s_ex. Evn 2 kiss her its a prblm. She only kiss me wen it suits her. Bt evry month she demands money frm me....... Pls help me wat 2 do. Coz i rily luv my gf bt im nt sestisfied in a rltnshp."

She doesn't love you she's only after your money

That's what I was gonna say
User profile picture
Born2at8

Postby juicy » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:57 am

stop giving her money. money can change a person and it can't buy happiness and joy
#sumtefisa
#gold digger
User profile picture
juicy

Photos: 5   Check My Photos
WhatsApp Numbers: 0610899011
Instagram: sandile diva

Postby Katlidid365 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:29 am

Think its best if u discuss ur needs with her
User profile picture
Katlidid365

Postby catharsis7 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:49 pm

Leave that bitch.. She playing u. Stop giving her ur hars earned money. Grow a pair. Up ur game. Learn how to poke. Move on
User profile picture
catharsis7

Postby sinehope » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:30 pm

listen here my guy your problem is that you give your girl all your attention.justt try not to give her enough attention let her be the one who is running after you. just act like you don't care about her and one thing don't ask a kiss or s_ex even a hug. If u do that she will be suspicious and many things like u are in a relationship bye that she will be the one who love you more than you do. But if she is still the same ,my brother there are lots of girls outside just leave her in peace

These users thanked the author sinehope

Mrvee086 (Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:22 am)
Rating: 0.94%

User profile picture
sinehope

Postby KaygeeAkaSmall » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:30 am

Lol wa go user xem
User profile picture
KaygeeAkaSmall

WhatsApp Numbers: 0626619069

Postby seshin » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:16 am

Let her go boss.shes playing you
User profile picture
seshin

Previous

Return to Romance and love

Login  •  Register

• Advertisement