• Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Advertisement

im a career woman of 30 yrs.i dnt have a child.im so unlucky when it comes to relationships.my problem is im aging and may end up not able to have a child.

This is where we discuss relationship issues we give each other problems and solutions, tips, advice share stories etc
Chat Room rules
any off topic chat not related to the subject will be deleted or moved to the relevant chat room, failure to abide to this rule might lead you to be banned.

im a career woman of 30 yrs.i dnt have a child.im so unlucky when it comes to relationships.my problem is im aging and may end up not able to have a child.

Postby dudu » Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:54 am

im a career woman of 30 yrs.i dnt have a child. im so unlucky when it comes to relationships. my problem is im aging and may end up not able to have a child.i wish I could wait for mr right but time is flying.i need advice gud people should I wait or keep someone just to have a child.
User profile picture
dudu

Advertisement

Re: im a career woman of 30 yrs.i dnt have a child.im so unlucky when it comes to relationships.my problem is im aging and may end up not able to have a child.

Postby mandisa » Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:08 am

Look dear yonk'into ineskhathi sayo dnt stress yourself bt keep on pray
User profile picture
mandisa

Re: im a career woman of 30 yrs.i dnt have a child.im so unlucky when it comes to relationships.my problem is im aging and may end up not able to have a child.

Postby ntoko » Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:09 am

Maybe the problem is with you when you are with your guys.You brag about how educated you are. It becomes a thread to them. At 30yrs you are still young to have a stress. My advice to you is that get Mr. Right buy praying and get married and settle and children will come. The man upstairs is above everything.He will answer you.
User profile picture
ntoko

Postby sipho » Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:11 am

There is no mr right cc,just get any man n make him mr right cause if u wait,gonna wait forever.
User profile picture
sipho

Postby sello » Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:13 am

No Mr Right cc just find someone who will love u care for u be there for u. as u said u need a child they will come in numbers saying they luv u .
User profile picture
sello

Postby zile » Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:13 am

Mr right is going to come as long u are waiting there no hurry in marriage keep on waiting one day kuzolunga
User profile picture
zile

Postby ntuthuko » Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:15 am

Y don't u adopt if u want a kid.i don't think yo idea is a gud one u will b using dat man n dats not gud,things r to used n ppl to b loved
User profile picture
ntuthuko

Postby florah » Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:18 am

Mr right sometyms changes into mr wrong. U beta look for mr mine.
User profile picture
florah

Postby israel » Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:19 am

Hy gal you are not alone I am a guy am 32 yrz I dnt have a kid whn I look to my family I left all my younger brother and sisters they have kids dnt strees you self accpt it one day God wll bless you
User profile picture
israel

Advertisement

Postby marumo » Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:19 am

Why did you mention "career woman"? Isn't that the reason you fail to find a suitable partner? Career men, go for the most beautiful and younger girls. So, pray for a husband and not a career husband
User profile picture
marumo

Postby lindiwe » Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:20 am

cc u will wait foreva if yr looking for mr Ryt des no such a person in dis world shem,wena jst look for sm1 u love finish n klaar
User profile picture
lindiwe

Postby john » Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:21 am

We dnt receive coz we dnt knw what we want,sesi what do u want God to help u with, do u want a child or do u want a husband ? Coz if u want a child u will have many kids with different father and if u want a husband thats good coz u will have children with the same father, and for u to have a husband u must be down to earth and get ready to submit to the man's authority miss career woman good luck
User profile picture
john

Postby pretty » Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:23 am

Career woman' I advice u to reduce talking abt work a lot n start goin out wit frands ul find a man
User profile picture
pretty

Postby noma » Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:25 am

Mina sis i would like to say congrads on all ur achievements as a woman we know that nothings is for free and u being able to achive all u have is a true reflection on Gods grace and love.
Remember darling that u are not were u are today because u are more special or more holier then some people are,but u are there because God enabled u to be there,in essense, u can't take any credit of ur success but u need to give it to God, because his the one that made it all possible for u.
Being successful and well educated doesn't frighten men or turns them off, thats a lie, no men in this world wants an unchellenging,yes to everything he says woman. It gets borring for then and thats y when they cheat it's normally with a woman who is not in the same standards that ur in.
I would like to think ur looking in the wrong places, u need to sort out ur own standards and play on the field with people like ur (have the same standards or more) so eg: if u are a well educated woman maybe u should join book clubs or go for poetry sessions or anything that u know well educated men and woman love doing, u can't go to the local tarven where the chances of u finding what u looking for are zero then expect to find a men there it doesn't work like that
have friends that are at ur standard,u'll be able to do the same things and agree on the norms.
User profile picture
noma

Postby andy » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:36 am

I think u r waiting 4 me,cc God created human b4 he create he knew what lyf dat person is going to live,wait u tym is coming
User profile picture
andy

Photos: 0

Postby CafuMakhafula » Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:36 pm

I'm here. If you ready to get into a relationship, lets do this thing.
User profile picture
CafuMakhafula

Postby nsfiso » Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:22 pm

try some young man... I can give all the love n respect respect u need u can whatsapp m here.... 0835358459
User profile picture
nsfiso

Postby mphoncube » Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:12 pm

Hmm as a new guy here. Jst say try thee
User profile picture
mphoncube

Advertisement

Postby thembaa » Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:25 am

dear no need to wait wat ar u waiting for. If u want something u must worj for it even in love if u want love u must go out and look for love. The are lot off single men old, young cute out there. U can not jst sit i think that true love can come to you nah dear. All u need to do u must found ur self a men

These users thanked the author thembaa

Vandal (Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:11 pm)
Rating: 2.08%

User profile picture
thembaa

Postby Phranque » Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:11 am

He makes all thing beautiful in his time. everything will be fine ohk

These users thanked the author Phranque

Vandal (Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:11 pm)
Rating: 2.08%

User profile picture
Phranque

Postby simonmaifo » Sun May 01, 2016 2:35 pm

Hi,
can you please try me, i am also unlucky and still searching for soulmate.0712803454.
User profile picture
simonmaifo

Postby Mphodisa » Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:45 pm

dudu wrote:im a career woman of 30 yrs.i dnt have a child. im so unlucky when it comes to relationships. my problem is im aging and may end up not able to have a child.i wish I could wait for mr right but time is flying.i need advice gud people should I wait or keep someone just to have a child.

hi, please kindly contacct me on 0619174423 via whatsapp or call so we can talk privately.

kind regards
Mphodisa
User profile picture
Mphodisa

Postby ManOfSteel » Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:26 pm

User profile picture
ManOfSteel

Postby ManOfSteel » Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:30 pm

Man of steel wants u dudu 0725986765
User profile picture
ManOfSteel

Postby Ace81 » Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:55 am

Cc please contact me at 0842973833 or wtsp me at 0619409487.Invite Andile David Mbasa on Facebook so that I can give u luv and a child too.
User profile picture
Ace81

Photos: 0
WhatsApp Numbers: 0619409487

Postby Heat » Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:39 am

Take me 0765627779
User profile picture
Heat

WhatsApp Numbers: 0765627779

Postby Heat » Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:41 am

Take me 0765627779
User profile picture
Heat

WhatsApp Numbers: 0765627779

Next

Return to Romance and love

Login  •  Register

• Advertisement