sihle

Re: What is Holy spirit?

Postby george » Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:19 am

ke mya o halalelang
User profile picture
george

Postby nomvula » Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:19 am

He is the Spirit of God! we relate to Him as a person or as we relate to God. He is not an object but God the Spirit
User profile picture
nomvula

Postby bheshwana » Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:20 am

He is our Teacher
User profile picture
bheshwana

Postby mahlatsi » Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:20 am

the holy spirit is the third person from God's trinity..
User profile picture
mahlatsi

Postby noel » Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:21 am

Is the spirit which is Holly linking btwn our souls wth God
User profile picture
noel

Advertisement

Postby Ken » Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:00 pm

The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of Christ which comes and live in us when we receive Jesus Christ into our lives when we ask Him for the forgiveness of our sins and give our souls to Him to be the Lord over our our lives.Ask the Lord Jesus Christ come into your heart and you will experience peace that you have never known before.Then for the first time in your life you will understand why so many people across the world are talking about Him.For the first time you will understand why some people travel long distances just to be in the church on Sunday.
User profile picture
Ken

Postby KIm42840 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:25 pm

Third person of Trinity. It is the Spirit of God. God the Father, God the Son,God the Spirit because God is a SPIRIT.
User profile picture
KIm42840

Postby jondi » Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:49 pm

A holy person doesn't believe in ghost's

These users thanked the author jondi

radar (Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:46 pm)
Rating: 2.38%

User profile picture
jondi

Postby John210i » Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:01 am

"jondi", you may think you are funny and cute, but you have no idea how dangerous is that statement you just made. It can actually open a door for the angels of Satan to take your soul to hell when you die.
Read the Bible, the you will not make nonsense jokes about the Bible, especially the Holy Ghost.

Luke 1:15 KJV
For he shall be great in the sight of the Lord, and shall drink neither wine nor strong drink; and he shall be filled with the Holy Ghost, even from his mother's womb.

Mark 13:11 KJV
But when they shall lead you , and deliver you up, take no thought beforehand what ye shall speak, neither do ye premeditate: but whatsoever shall be given you in that hour, that speak ye: for it is not ye that speak, but the Holy Ghost.

Mark 3:29 KJV
But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation:

Matthew 3:11 KJV
I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:

Matthew 1:20 KJV
But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.

Matthew 1:18 KJV
Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.

I repeat, study the Bible, before you talk nonsense about the Spirit of God
User profile picture
John210i

Postby radar » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:54 pm

this is not a joke Jondi was right you can't just believe in ghosts.
ghost=(rare) The spirit; the soul of man.The disembodied soul; the soul or spirit of a deceased person; a spirit appearing after death; an apparition; a specter.
User profile picture
radar

Postby radar » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:24 pm

peace be upon you all,
please teach us the truth
something unison.
please reply with harmony when we ask questions.
nobody talks nonsense when we enlighten each other in the name of the Maker(Lord).
we cannot blame each other for we are reading a contradicted book.
User profile picture
radar

Postby radar » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:54 pm

HOLY GHOST : Every sect and denomination of Christian cults
claim the "Gift" of the HOLY GHOST.

". . . and he (John the Baptist) shall be filled with the HOLY
GHOST, even from his mother's Womb." LUKE 1:15

poor Jesus (peace be upon him) had to mark time for THIRTY
YEARS after his birth to obtain his gift of the HOLY GHOST on his
baptism at the hands of John the Baptist (MATTHEW 3:16).

". . . and Elizabeth was filled with the HOLY GHOST." LUKE
1:41

"And his father Zacharias was filled with the HOLY GHOST .
. ." LUKE 1:67

". . . he (Jesus pbuh) breathed on them, and saith unto them,
receive ye the HOLY GHOST." JOHN 20:22

The words "Holy Ghost" here, should read the "HOLY SPIRIT,"

These users thanked the author radar

Doors (Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:13 pm)
Rating: 2.38%

User profile picture
radar

Postby radar » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:20 pm

these above states that many received the Holy spirit in the likes of the Lord.
so it is sad to say the Lord is a Holy spirit
because He grants his creation with a Holy spirit
and one cannot say Jesus(pbuh) is a Holy spirt because he was also granted the Holy spirit as the others
-we should admire all the prophets
not to choose one as a character of fame
User profile picture
radar

Postby John210i » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:37 pm

Hey "Radar", don't come here with your Muslim ideology from the Quran and tell us about the Bible in your own interpretation which anybody who knows the Bible and knows some of the islands background teachings can tell right away that you are a Muslim trying to influence Christians to think like a Muslim, rather than believing and accepting the Bible as it is. Without involving outside influences from world religions like Islam. We know who we are. We don't need a Muslim to teach us the Bible. How can a Muslim who is not born again spiritually by the Spirit of God understand the Bible, which a spiritual book?

1 Thessalonians 4:8 KJV
He therefore that despiseth, despiseth not man, but God, who hath also given unto us his holy Spirit.
User profile picture
John210i

Postby John210i » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:40 pm

The Bible is clear that without the Spirit of God, you cannot understand or receive spiritual things, for they are silliness to a natural man(a man who is not a spiritual man or who does not have the Spirit of Christ in him)
User profile picture
John210i

Advertisement

Postby John210i » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:01 pm

The problem with you Muslims is that you believe that Jesus was just a prophet or a man like like your Muhammed. But you are wrong and you don't know the Bible.

Hebrews 1:1-13 KJV
God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, [2] Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds; [3] Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high; [4] Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they. [5] For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son? [6] And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him. [7] And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire. [8] But unto the Son he saith , Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom. [9] Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows. [10] And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands: [11] They shall perish; but thou remainest; and they all shall wax old as doth a garment; [12] And as a vesture shalt thou fold them up, and they shall be changed: but thou art the same, and thy years shall not fail. [13] But to which of the angels said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool?

Isaiah 9:6-7 KJV
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. [7] Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this.
User profile picture
John210i

Postby Doors » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:19 pm

Oops you guys are blaming the Holy Quran and Muslims without Truth and yet there's no answer
User profile picture
Doors

Postby John210i » Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:36 pm

The Quran is a lie of Satan to take people's attention from the true God who can save them from going to hell. The Bible is clear that there's no other way to heaven but only through Jesus Christ the Son of God. In fact, this is what He said Himself :
John 14:6 KJV
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
User profile picture
John210i

Postby John210i » Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:47 pm

As you can see there, Jesus Christ is the only way to God. The only way our sins can be forgiven. The only One who can take us to heaven.
There's no plan "B" from some dead and empty world religion. Which sound nice to an ignorant person but cannot save your soul from hell fire. World religions are deception from Satan to keep the world busy and ignorant of the true God, which is Jesus Christ. Because if you are busy with some religion somewhere, you will be busy thinking that you are in a right path, even rejecting the true gospel, rejecting Jesus Christ the only Savior of mankind. Because you think your religion can save you. And it's important for people to know that it's not about how good you are that saves you. It's surrendering your life to Jesus Christ through prayer and asking for the forgiveness of your sins. He then forgives you. Washes you from all your sins with His holy blood. Your name is then written in heaven in the book of life, in the book of the Lamb of God. Then you begin your walk with God, going to church and being John 14:6 KJV
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. the word of God. Until you grow spiritually.
User profile picture
John210i

Return to Religion

Login  •  Register

• Advertisement