• Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Advertisement

So, i heard some bazalwane saying that s_ex is an act of worship and s_ex is spiritual. So please can bazalwane in here tell me: 1. How is s_ex spiritual? 2. How is s_ex an act of worship? ‪#‎AreKweng‬

So, i heard some bazalwane saying that s_ex is an act of worship and s_ex is spiritual. So please can bazalwane in here tell me: 1. How is s_ex spiritual? 2. How is s_ex an act of worship? ‪#‎AreKweng‬

Postby disego » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:38 pm

So, i heard some bazalwane saying that s_ex is an act of worship and s_ex is spiritual. So please can bazalwane in here tell me:
1. How is s_ex spiritual?
2. How is s_ex an act of worship?
‪#‎AreKweng‬
User profile picture
disego

Advertisement

Re: So, i heard some bazalwane saying that s_ex is an act of worship and s_ex is spiritual. So please can bazalwane in here tell me: 1. How is s_ex spiritual? 2. How is s_ex an act of worship? ‪#‎AreKweng‬

Postby selinah » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:39 pm

I am waiting to read comments....
User profile picture
selinah

Re: So, i heard some bazalwane saying that s_ex is an act of worship and s_ex is spiritual. So please can bazalwane in here tell me: 1. How is s_ex spiritual? 2. How is s_ex an act of worship? ‪#‎AreKweng‬

Postby solly » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:39 pm

None of the two...the only thing s_ex can affect your spiritual level,sometimes no s_ex will elevate your level spiritually, so s_ex has nothing to do with worship,we worship God in spirit and in truth,worshipping God sexually is for the same reason Cain making a sacrifice to God with an incorrect material {vegetables} and that was unacceptable to God.
User profile picture
solly

Postby mike » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:40 pm

s_ex is spiritual in a sense that when you do it you feel connected to the person you are doing it with. Your spirits and soul interact and connect to each other. While in the act you feel you are somewhere else, not in this planet. You are able to receive their spirits and so they are. It has got nothing to do with God. God made it to be a way of reproducing the offsprings and as an entertainment between the spouses. There is nowhere you can worship God sexually or connect to him spiritually through it unless someone can educate us further on that.
User profile picture
mike

Postby disego » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:41 pm

mike wrote:s_ex is spiritual in a sense that when you do it you feel connected to the person you are doing it with. Your spirits and soul interact and connect to each other. While in the act you feel you are somewhere else, not in this planet. You are able to receive their spirits and so they are. It has got nothing to do with God. God made it to be a way of reproducing the offsprings and as an entertainment between the spouses. There is nowhere you can worship God sexually or connect to him spiritually through it unless someone can educate us further on that.

is that not what we call bonding through intimacy? How spiritual is it for people who are not saved?
User profile picture
disego

Postby marumo » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:41 pm

There is nothing Spiritual about s_ex, unless we mean ungodly spirits. God told them not to have s_ex for 3 days so that they can be clean to meet wit Him. You can't meet God while engaging into s_ex whether married or unmarried. s_ex by the rightful people is not sin, but s_ex remains unholy. Don't you wonder why most of great servants of God abstained from s_ex? Avoding s_ex brings you closer to God
User profile picture
marumo

Postby marumo » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:42 pm

s_ex leaves you dirty and satisfied
User profile picture
marumo

Postby saphiso » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:42 pm

When God said a man n woman become one...it is through s_ex that is achieved. A person you have s_ex with you connect spiritually n share spirits....

I dont think is form of worship but definitely has spiritual context to it
User profile picture
saphiso

Postby disego » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:43 pm

marumo wrote:There is nothing Spiritual about s_ex, unless we mean ungodly spirits. God told them not to have s_ex for 3 days so that they can be clean to meet wit Him. You can't meet God while engaging into s_ex whether married or unmarried. s_ex by the rightful people is not sin, but s_ex remains unholy. Don't you wonder why most of great servants of God abstained from s_ex? Avoding s_ex brings you closer to God

how is s_ex unholy now? Please explain that in a clearer way...
User profile picture
disego

Postby rhoda » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:43 pm

s_ex is a gift from God for married people. I don't think it's possible to worship God & have s_ex @ the same time.
User profile picture
rhoda

Postby mapaseka » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:44 pm

If s_ex is dirty, then all humans are dirty, i thought kids are a gift from God and in order for us to be gifted we need to have s_ex. #JustThinking#
User profile picture
mapaseka

Advertisement

Postby marumo » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:45 pm

First of all. Moses had to stop sexual contacts as he was talking to God daily, even when the father in law brought his wife Moses was not concerned about that. When God told Moses to sanctify people, part of that was to stop having s_ex in order to be holy to meet the Lord. Why because is not holy
User profile picture
marumo

Postby marumo » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:47 pm

Jesus never engaged into s_ex because He was holy and s_ex is unholy. God had to stop Paul's sexuality so that he could be holy and serve God wholly in holiness
User profile picture
marumo

Postby marumo » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:48 pm

To say s_ex is not holy im not saying s_ex is evil. Wet dreams are not holy but its not a sin to wake up wet due to that. But always remember that after s_ex you are not clean enough to meet the Lord. Only after abstaining from s_ex for at least 3-7 days then u could qualify to meet thw Lord. Dont you wonder why there is no s_ex in heaven
User profile picture
marumo

Postby mokgadi » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:49 pm

Thr is nthng spritual abt s_ex,as we a chrstians we all knw tht s_ex is dirty
User profile picture
mokgadi

Postby tumi » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:50 pm

I jst wonder hu is that persn hu had s_ex after their marriage in here every1 saying kids a gift frm God bt many kids a made out of marriage stop lieng for s_ex it wont work
User profile picture
tumi

Postby marumo » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:51 pm

Test it guys, when you have s_ex daily your spirituality gets weakened, but as soon as you abstain you will regain your Spiritual strength. Hence Bible say, we should separate with partners so that we can pray. Meaning you can't really engage in genuine prayers while busy sexing
User profile picture
marumo

Postby sophiso » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:52 pm

marumo wrote:Test it guys, when you have s_ex daily your spirituality gets weakened, but as soon as you abstain you will regain your Spiritual strength. Hence Bible say, we should separate with partners so that we can pray. Meaning you can't really engage in genuine prayers while busy sexing

Aowa...y marry then? If im praying everyday then i cant lay my wife?
What happens if me n my wife are praying for a child?
User profile picture
sophiso

Postby khomotso » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:53 pm

s_ex in marrige is holy even numerous script say so (tlogelang go bolaisana tlala assemblief)
User profile picture
khomotso

Postby sophiso » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:54 pm

khomotso wrote:s_ex in marrige is holy even numerous script say so (tlogelang go bolaisana tlala assemblief)

true What is that scripture that says "my body is hers n hers is mine; therefore we shud not deny each other"???
User profile picture
sophiso

Postby khomotso » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:54 pm

Nna i pray even few minutes after s_ex ,i pray soo much to the extend that i feel my saviour s presence guys as long as u a not commiting adultery
User profile picture
khomotso

Advertisement

Postby marumo » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:55 pm

Guys, do you even wonder why Paul didn't have it, Moses, Jesus, and David although he loved s_ex so much he always abstained when he had to commune with God. He answered the priest: Me and my men had been abstaining for long time since we embarked on this mission. If s_ex is holy why don't you have s_ex when fasting?
User profile picture
marumo

Postby rhoda » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:55 pm

Paul's advice was to Ministers, it was easy to travel around without the responsibility of leaving the wife behind all the time. The same Paul says."....to avoid fornication every man must have his own wife and every woman his own husband ". There's nothing dirty about s_ex between married people.
User profile picture
rhoda

Postby rhoda » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:56 pm

“The wife gives authority over her body to her husband, and the husband gives authority over his body to his wife. Do not deprive each other of sexual relations, unless you both agree to refrain from sexual intimacy for a limited time so you can give yourselves more completely to prayer. Afterward, you should come together again so that Satan won’t be able to tempt you because of your lack of self-control. I say this as a concession, not as a command.” 1 Cor 7:3-5. Prayer is the only reason Paul gives for not having s_ex, but even then, he says that it should be short time so that Satan isn’t able to tempt you. Paul says this as advice and we would be wise to listen to him.
User profile picture
rhoda

Postby rhoda » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:57 pm

Abstaining from sexual relations was so that the people would be ceremonially clean. Remember the ceremonial laws? Not that there was anything wrong with married s_ex. But the Law indicated, "When a man lies with a woman and there is an emission of semen, both must bathe with water, and they will be unclean till evening" (Leviticus 15:18). This was necessary, for example, to partake of Holy things. Those going into battle in David's day abstained from s_ex because they were on a holy mission (1 Samuel 21:4-5), which fits the situation at Jericho exactly. So often we attempt to undertake holy ministry without adequate preparation and consecration. The result is powerlessness and sometimes disgrace. As for Jesus He is God...!!!
User profile picture
rhoda

Postby marumo » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:58 pm

And as for Paul, John the Baptist and Moses?
User profile picture
marumo

Postby marumo » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:59 pm

You made such a good explanation Rhoda that they needed to abstain from s_ex to go on a holy mission, what has changed now, isn't that a prove enough that Holy missions doesn't involve s_ex whether married or unmarried. Why should Paul advice people to give each other a chance to pray by abstaining from s_ex. If s_ex is holy why did he say: Don't deprive yourself except for prayer time. Why don't we mix s_ex with prayers then since prayer is holy and s_ex is holy according to you people. Marriage s_ex is not sin like you say, but it doesn't make it holy either. To say something is not holy we don't mean it is evil. The opposite of holy is not evil but unholy. The opposite of good is evil, so s_ex is good but s_ex is not holy. I can repeat that many times because I know well what I'm talking about.
User profile picture
marumo

Postby rhoda » Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:00 pm

if you check my comments I never said s_ex is Holy in any one of them. I said "I don't think it's possible to worship God & have s_ex @ the same time". I disagree with those who say married s_ex is dirty. This was written by Paul.“The wife gives authority over her body to her husband, and the husband gives authority over his body to his wife. Do not deprive each other of sexual relations, unless you both agree to refrain from sexual intimacy for a limited time so you can give yourselves more completely to prayer. Afterward, you should come together again so that Satan won’t be able to tempt you because of your lack of self-control. I say this as a concession, not as a command.” 1 Cor 7:3-5. This applies to all God's messengers, disciples, ministers etc
User profile picture
rhoda

Postby disego » Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:02 pm

Marumo its just that you had taken it to extremes... Paul says when we involve in prayer AND FASTING then lets give each other a chance to focus just on that. This is due to the intimacy involved in s_ex, God wants you to be intimate with your marriage partner but he equally wants us to be intimate with him. Lets look at what fasting is and come to understand why we should deprive ourselves from s_ex while fasting. Fasting is abstainance from giving our body the necesarry nutrients it needs from food in order to weaken it. s_ex is also like food, it gives marriage necessary nutrients to thrive and survive, and when you deprive yourself from s_ex to give yourself time to prayer, you weaken your bond with your marriage partner in order to have an intimate bond with God, just like abstainance from food, weakens the flesh but fortifies the spirit. So it not the unholiness of s_ex that made Paul say what he said. The other word to take note of is, SANCTIFY, it means to SET APART or to MAKE HOLY, when we say holy, we mean something is SET APART, and when you come close to God, we are to set ourselves apart even from our marriage partners. This goes to show how deep, important amd powerful s_ex could be. At the end of the day s_ex becomes holy in that it was ordained by God to become a means in which partners can deeply bond and become one in that process of bonding and also a means in which his people can and will procreate and increase to replenish the earth.
User profile picture
disego

Postby disego » Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:03 pm

Rhoda its also important that Paul even indicates that it should be done out of agreement. Meaning God will understand if we take time to bond as husband and wife, he does not feel jelous when partners spent time together and he does not appreciate it when partners deprive each other of the attention and time they need to nature their marriage. At the end of the day we should remember that its God who is building the house and not ourselves, the husband being the head of the wife and Christ being the head of the husband...
User profile picture
disego

Next

Return to Religion

Login  •  Register

• Advertisement