• Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Advertisement

So, i heard some bazalwane saying that s_ex is an act of worship and s_ex is spiritual. So please can bazalwane in here tell me: 1. How is s_ex spiritual? 2. How is s_ex an act of worship? ‪#‎AreKweng‬

Re: So, i heard some bazalwane saying that s_ex is an act of worship and s_ex is spiritual. So please can bazalwane in here tell me: 1. How is s_ex spiritual? 2. How is s_ex an act of worship? ‪#‎AreKweng‬

Postby mogale » Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:03 pm

People wat was God plan wen he bring Adam & Eve on earth as dey were naked, wat i understood is Adam&Eve were nt married? let us exclude Snake plzzz
User profile picture
mogale

Advertisement

Re: So, i heard some bazalwane saying that s_ex is an act of worship and s_ex is spiritual. So please can bazalwane in here tell me: 1. How is s_ex spiritual? 2. How is s_ex an act of worship? ‪#‎AreKweng‬

Postby marumo » Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:04 pm

mogale wrote:People wat was God plan wen he bring Adam & Eve on earth as dey were naked, wat i understood is Adam&Eve were nt married? let us exclude Snake plzzz

I like Mogale's question. Can we entertain it? Did Adam and Eve marry each other, when and how
User profile picture
marumo

Postby disego » Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:05 pm

Eve was made for Adam and the difference with them is that they were not born like us, the did not become children first then grow up and they did not need to leave their father's houses. When Adam saw Eve the first time, ke knew she was created for him and he knew she was bone of his bones and flesh of his flesh. So there was not time when they were not husband and wife.
User profile picture
disego

Postby rhoda » Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:06 pm

God Himself ministered Adam and Eve's marriage when He created Eve out of Adam's rib. It was one of the things God sanctified in the garden. "...........Therefore shall a man leave his mother and father and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh...."Gen 2:21-24
User profile picture
rhoda

Postby khomotso » Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:07 pm

Guys we cannot compare ourselves with Jesus n Moses come on and the bible says do not commit adultery it doesn't say dont have s_ex there are days in which u can't have s_ex cos u want to pray buh it doesn't mean that if u have s_ex ur dirty God can't hear u blah blah naaah
User profile picture
khomotso

Postby marumo » Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:08 pm

Did Jacob sin by sleeping with the concubines, did Abraham sin by sleeping with Hagar, Did Jacob sin by sleeping with Rachel 7 years before marriage, did Lot sin by sleeping with his daughters, Did David sin by sleeping with a young virgin although he was too old to have s_ex? If your answer is Yes to any of those questions, show the verse that says they sinned
User profile picture
marumo

Postby hebson » Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:08 pm

no verse but dey dd sin dats y dey wr fasting n making sacrifices to ask God to forgive dem.
Da bible is a book written by ppl to giv us important msges frm God n it teaches us hw to live.those ppl in it dey lived daily lives lyk we do eventho dfrnt frm us but dey slept woke up prepare food clean hav neighbours its just dat plenty of dat kind isn't written.
Me I say just coz dehz no script dat says dey dd sin it doesn't min we must sin.i kno we r sinners n worse ada sins we do dem knowing dat its sin but we do it dats sin
User profile picture
hebson

Postby ThandoS63 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:33 am

saphiso wrote:When God said a man n woman become one...it is through s_ex that is achieved. A person you have s_ex with you connect spiritually n share spirits....

I dont think is form of worship but definitely has spiritual context to it

Then if it so why didn't the other descendents of God use it to connect spiritually some Christians niya swabisa yazi
User profile picture
ThandoS63

Postby Ken » Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:53 pm

Thando, what on earth are u talking about?
User profile picture
Ken

Postby QueenTeagra » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:49 pm

s_ex is holy, its goodip and yes its even spiritual... Why would a Holy God command a married Adam and Eve to have unholy s_ex inorder to populate the world? s_ex is holy when it is done between a man and his wife. As for it being spiritual, a spiritual exchange takes place during intercourse, where you partake of me and i partake of you, there is something called a soul-tie, this is when during s_ex a piece of my soul links up with yours and vice versa and so you carry me with wherever you go, the danger with this is that whatever you do, i do. So if i don't drink but you do i also drink with you even if im not physically with you, same thing if you sleep with someone who has slept or is sleeping with other people. Everything they do clings to your soul the more peole both of you have s_ex with the longer the soul chain, and by the time you want to get married and settle down not only do you have only a tiny piece of your soul left to give to your spouse but you also commit to giving them the burden of all your exes and their exes and so on... s_ex is also spiritual in that creation takes place during s_ex, something can come out of nothing... s_ex can only be a form of worship when done in its holy context fulfilling the command the father gave to a MARRIED couple, outside of marriage s_ex is immoral and is a sin... As for men of God not partaking in s_ex, i'd say it was a part of fasting, just because i will not eat for 3-7 days doesn't make food a sin, it was an act of killing the flesh, letting your spirit man rise... Someone said it's for entertainment, its that very same mentality that is causing such a high rate of poverty among our people, if you want entertainment watch tv, there is nothing entertaining about an over populated, poverty stricken society!
User profile picture
QueenTeagra

Postby KIm42840 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:21 pm

s_ex is an act of making love and making babies. Yes s_ex is a physical act but then it has a spiritual side of it but then it has nothing to do with worship...just like lying is a spiritual things because when you lie you commitn a Sin. The Knowledge and Wisdom of God is needed in order to undersatnd spiritual things.
User profile picture
KIm42840

Advertisement

Previous

Return to Religion

Login  •  Register

• Advertisement