• Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Advertisement

I have to admit EFF is right this time.

This Chat room is for discussing of SA related politics... Economic issues... Social issues... And other issues related to politics.
Chat Room rules
1.Do not threaten fellow members of the chat room..
2.Please don't insult members, or personalities don't post insults, or offensive posts.
3.Please treat fellow members as you would like to be treated.
4.Please do not post hate speech of any kind.
ENJOY....

Postby thorisho » Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:10 pm

Attachments
11134303_795849090502348_1859429921_n.jpg
11134303_795849090502348_1859429921_n.jpg (46.51 KiB) Viewed 2094 times
User profile picture
thorisho

Advertisement

Re: I have to admit EFF is right this time.

Postby nomathemba » Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:11 pm

Lol EFF WILL NEVER BE RIGHT
User profile picture
nomathemba

Postby sydney » Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:11 pm

Off course...extreme left perhaps?
User profile picture
sydney

Postby sibonelo » Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:05 pm

Actually it makes sense, should be English and Zulu
User profile picture
sibonelo

Postby leon » Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:06 pm

Why not fight for more languages ? Only the removal of 1 instead of the application of 1more language
User profile picture
leon

Postby njabulo » Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:07 pm

afrikaans is a south african made langauge not foreign which makes it part of the african languages.
User profile picture
njabulo

Postby sydney » Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:08 pm

U can get sars forms in any language u want, ppl are Just Too ignorant To realise
User profile picture
sydney

Postby shoni » Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:09 pm

This is insane. We will never get anywhere with this mentality. Rather add instead of remove
User profile picture
shoni

Postby sello » Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:09 pm

Not only sars but SAPS forms as well, especially at firearm register
User profile picture
sello

Postby janja » Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:14 pm

Why dont they say...let all 11 South African languages receive equal treatment/usage from SARS. Just because Malema owes SARS so they demand Afrikaans removal. Ba ya nya. It is not Afrikaners who put him into debt so let him pay.
User profile picture
janja

Postby pulani » Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:14 pm

Eff must accept that Afrikaans is an official language they are fighting a losing battle
User profile picture
pulani

Advertisement

Postby rudy » Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:14 pm

noo we tired of using afrikaans ,lets use english and tshivenda,from 2015 untill 2020
User profile picture
rudy

Postby lirie » Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:15 pm

I don't know much abt this EFF but it seems they stand for the recognition of the African languages in a white world ruled by a party which is stifling changes
User profile picture
lirie

Postby skt » Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:15 pm

it should be all forms otherwise put all 11 official languages there
User profile picture
skt

Postby hlengiwe » Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:16 pm

just make it English we will save a lot of ink for the tax payers, paper and trees
User profile picture
hlengiwe

Postby joshua » Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:17 pm

South Africa official language is English. I hate it to b honest, good one. asijiki#
User profile picture
joshua

Postby hlengiwe » Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:18 pm

What about the racism between Xhosa and Zulu see it a lot nearly worse than black and white. They cannot even work together. Cant we as South Africans find a way to transgress from racism firs it was English and Boer then White and Black and now Black tribes against black tribes. Where will this end. Come on everyone we are all South Africans the rainbow nation. Mandela was used to bring the Peace why try and destroy peace because of money and greed like what is happening now. Only the ANC governing members their friends and family are having a party what about the voters. What do they get. Promises and a T shirt. Now time to take hands and stand together all of us. Lets move on. Do not allow our past to become our future and our future our past.
User profile picture
hlengiwe

Postby madoda » Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:19 pm

hlengiwe wrote:What about the racism between Xhosa and Zulu see it a lot nearly worse than black and white. They cannot even work together. Cant we as South Africans find a way to transgress from racism firs it was English and Boer then White and Black and now Black tribes against black tribes. Where will this end. Come on everyone we are all South Africans the rainbow nation. Mandela was used to bring the Peace why try and destroy peace because of money and greed like what is happening now. Only the ANC governing members their friends and family are having a party what about the voters. What do they get. Promises and a T shirt. Now time to take hands and stand together all of us. Lets move on. Do not allow our past to become our future and our future our past.

Zulus and xhosas are of the same race which planet are you from?
Between blacks its called tribalism
User profile picture
madoda

Postby kgomotso » Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:20 pm

Some basotho,bapedi en batswana guys are really popeys,go to any chemist or products from our stores,instructions on their products are written in afrikaans and english why? Guys be fair to other nations,especially the elders,we must have one medium of instruction language if its the case,ke pheto,i am still demanding to be taught medicine degrees in sesotho or setswana pls
User profile picture
kgomotso

Postby dedon » Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:21 pm

Afrikaans is a brother of English, European package, we want 1 European and 1 African.
User profile picture
dedon

Postby clayton » Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:21 pm

that's rubbish it would have been better if they proposed different forms for different languages
User profile picture
clayton

Advertisement

Postby jabulani » Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:22 pm

Charity begins at home. How about starting with giving EFF an african name?
User profile picture
jabulani

Postby george » Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:24 pm

Removing of Afrikaans on that form won't solve the problem we facing in the country. We paying lots of money n that money go to the mouth of those who know someone in the high office. Removing the statue of Rhode won't change that Cape still has more racism than ventesdorp. The money to remind that old stone they could use it to pay for some student in qunu or employ two nurse that will help old age who stay in villages where clinic is far from them. Y complain about Rhode while after I finish my study am not sure if I will have a job to payback nsfas n help to look after my sibling. We a warring about thing that won't change the fact that we still not free. The tender that will print the forms will go to khulubuse we still has other money wasted going to court about corruption. Leave those forms use the English.
User profile picture
george

Postby melusi » Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:24 pm

I love afrikaans and i will speak afrikaans untill malema realise how speacial it is as one of the RSA official languages.
User profile picture
melusi

Postby bandi » Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:25 pm

Afrikaans must fall.
User profile picture
bandi

Postby mashudu » Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:25 pm

how many people in the EFF pay income tax?....EFF must stop speaking too much....only people who can improve our economy should peak...
User profile picture
mashudu

Postby melusi » Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:26 pm

EFF was supposed to be a Zimbabwean political party ...eish they re real confused and i saw them from the first time ..how can enter the house with a kalabha and a garden attire
User profile picture
melusi

Postby sydney » Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:28 pm

Hier is julle baas en toekoms
Attachments
10998004_354139954778170_6185744456057946267_n.jpg
10998004_354139954778170_6185744456057946267_n.jpg (50.51 KiB) Viewed 2027 times
User profile picture
sydney

Postby donald » Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:28 pm

Mandela is gone meaning cat is dead rats do as they please which is a situation in our parlamentary house EFF always on top of the list
User profile picture
donald

Postby ernie » Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:29 pm

they should be in all RSA languages ......we are tired of being treated like foreigners in RSA.LET IT BE DEMOCRACY FOR ALL .
User profile picture
ernie

Next

Return to Politics

Login  •  Register

• Advertisement