• Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Advertisement

Foreigners must go back home!!!

This Chat room is for discussing of SA related politics... Economic issues... Social issues... And other issues related to politics.
Chat Room rules
1.Do not threaten fellow members of the chat room..
2.Please don't insult members, or personalities don't post insults, or offensive posts.
3.Please treat fellow members as you would like to be treated.
4.Please do not post hate speech of any kind.
ENJOY....

Postby elvice » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:25 pm

Our fellow African brothers came here to distroy our beautiful Mzansi by selling drugs and open fake colleges. and they always get away with it.
These people are destroyed their respective countries and now they want to do the same with RSA.
When we complain, we are reminded that we are all Africans and they label us Xenophobic.
it's a criminal offence to come to a foreign country and undermines our Laws. South Africa is for us South Africans and brothers and sisters Respect that!
I fully support King Goodwill Zwelithini's call for foreigners to go back to their countries and re-apply in order to come back here.
they offer fake diplomas and degrees to our kids and we expected to accept to accept that because our comrades went into exile in their countries? this is very wrong and totally unacceptable. These fake Principals should be arrested and go straight to Jail. parents lose thousands of Rands in these fake colleges and Police must close down all fly-by-night colleges as a matter of urgency!!!
User profile picture
elvice

Advertisement

Re: Foreigners must go back home!!!

Postby hebson » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:26 pm

Why has the police employed by this government not do anything about this yet.
User profile picture
hebson

Postby elvice » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:26 pm

hebson wrote:Why has the police employed by this government not do anything about this yet.

they ar corrupt... and you know that.
User profile picture
elvice

Postby vusumuzi » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:27 pm

if yu say let the law takes its cost then i wl support but wen yu say they must be chased i wont support it as am against xenophobia or we can start by not suporting their bizness than killing them coz i see a u turn to our attacks in future
User profile picture
vusumuzi

Postby elvice » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:27 pm

They will take our country, wait and see... if we don't act now we will have an outsider as our President. I am telling you...
User profile picture
elvice

Postby elvice » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:28 pm

They do whatever they want, they are busy killing our nation.
User profile picture
elvice

Postby jerry » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:29 pm

I dont give diginity to this kind write up by commenting but i have to make it clear.you are a South African and so much hate foreigners living in SA, u have a very big complex and i think so a person have never for once traveled out of this country. Not, even US as beautiful as it is would ever say such. This what i call inferiory complex. Not being good enough to do something to survive by being too lazy. That king you are supporting has two foreign wives from Swaziland, let him show example by sending his wives home then other foreigners can follow. Wake up my people and stop hating others because our people who lived and are still living in foreign lands.
User profile picture
jerry

Postby jaco » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:30 pm

I agree with OP. Foreigners who are not South African citizens should leave South Africa & must then apply for South African citizenship.
User profile picture
jaco

Postby alfred » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:30 pm

If there are any S.A. who are in foreighn countries and busy prostituting locals and sell drugs they should be punished. Such things happen only in Mzansi. why? Because it is the only country world wide with weakest leadership.
User profile picture
alfred

Postby owen » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:32 pm

South africans who tried to smuggled drugs into foreign countries has been arrested so this people in our countries are doing all sorts of crimes n they don't get arrested as if now they're running this country....let them go back n reapply to get into mzansi
User profile picture
owen

Postby lindani » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:32 pm

thought the constitution of South Africa says South Africa belongs to all who live in it.......why is it that africans r e only ones being attacked, there are white foreigners who are smuggling drugs nd gving em 2 Nigerians 2 supply, poaching is killing our economy and the pple who are behind it are whites, human trafficking its whites, hijacked buildings ts whites, illegal miners work 4 whites, as ey r ones who buy dat gold
User profile picture
lindani

Advertisement

Postby owen » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:33 pm

Call us Xenophobic but u have done enough damage already,have u ever been to Yeoville n c how the Nigerians has done to that place?
User profile picture
owen

Postby johannes » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:33 pm

Especially those without passports or any legal identification because they commit crime and get away easily, Zimbabwe cellular network should be blocked because is difficult to trace it and that has been revealed on eNCA
User profile picture
johannes

Postby hope » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:34 pm

the chinese hve crippled our textile industry, bt no1 hs eva went 2 china mall o china city o dragon city 2 loot,,,,,we only go ere 2 promote eir biznes, nd after buying 4rm em we go 2 eat @ eir restuarants nd we c dat as an achievement dat we eating chinese bt wen u eat Kwasa Kwasa u labelled as cheap o a kwerekwere,,,we hve accepted Indians as our own bt we failing 2 do e same wit ada africans,,,,,are Indians Africans o Indians????? I thot India ws in Asia
User profile picture
hope

Postby khosana » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:34 pm

Foreigners that are not documented or Illegal in our country must go...Go to their countries and try to do the same...You'll get K_illed immediately...Mandela is gone now you can go back...
User profile picture
khosana

Postby lebogang » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:35 pm

if people would stop using drugs then all these drugs business would collapse, so lets make a plan for drugs demand. Africans stand up against your leaders maan, how long are you going to run away from your lands?
User profile picture
lebogang

Postby khosana » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:35 pm

I dont think south africans have a problem with the people that are here legally. Our problem is illegal foreigners, irrespective of where they come from.
User profile picture
khosana

Postby nyiko » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:37 pm

I do support Goodwill Zwelithini bt my concern is hw culd ppl frm out-side Mzansi go to their own countries while us as South African we dnt love each othr???...i remembr in 2008 during dat xenophobia at Germiston dey attack even Pedi ppl nd whn u check south African Lingo isiPedi is Mzansi's Language.doz ppl i dnt thnk dey wil go 2 their own dey wil cum here at Mzansi mooore bcz we r nt unit example ,Zulus dnt love Venda ,Xhosas dnt love Tsongas ,Vendas dnt love Tswanas, Tsongas dnt love Ndebeles etc....bt if we cum 2geda all SA languages nd fight abwt dis matter every foreigners wil go 2 their own nomakanjani..nd one anothr whn we luk hw we attack we only focus at Zimbabwean ,Mozambiqean nd Ethophian/Somalian nd de ppl who brings Drugs,who own prostitutions plc r Nigerian...let us be togethr as Zulus,Tsongas,vendas,Sothos,Xhosas,pedis,Ndebeles,Swatis,Tswanas as we r South African nd fight wth dis matter
User profile picture
nyiko

Postby native » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:40 pm

Criminal foreigners from Scandinavian countries are all over Sandton and other posh suburbs. They flood drugs in the country, counterfeit money, elicit illegal diamonds and profit from online fraud scams... Krejcir, Palazzolo, James, Gemballa, Bennet, Laganin, Louka etc.. -All of them criminal overlords, some have also been known to supply narcotics to Nigerian syndicates...-But their exempted from any scrutiny because of the COLOUR OF THEIR SKIN

Then there are the Chinese and Korean cartels. They are also known to flood heroine, deal in human trafficking, run prostitution rings, force child labour, deal in counterfeit textiles, solicit abalone illegally and are the main traffickers of rhino horn...-but their exempted from any scrutiny because of the COLOUR OF THEIR SKIN.

Then there are the Indian, Bangladeshi, Pakistani and Sri-Lanka groups. Not only are some of the nationals mentioned in this group a huge security threat to the country because of the extremist nature of their religions, but they also dabble in criminal activities in this criminal haven that is sunny SA. Identity fraud, they flood the country with untaxed goods, own illegal loan-shark establishments that charge exorbitant interests rates, extort social security grant cards from the poor souls they keep in perpetual debt with their loan schemes...-But their exempted from any scrutiny because of the COLOUR OF THEIR SKIN.

Making generic statements like "our fellow foreign Afrikan brothers are destroying Mzansi" is not only a careless statement to make, but an unfair and very dangerous generalization...This is by no means a xenophobic statement, it is a blatantly AFRO-PHOBIC one. Self-abhorrence is what we suffer from. If foreigners are bad, then why do you only focus on the ones that look like you?
User profile picture
native

Postby kgabo » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:40 pm

Let this ppl go........We can turn against them is not like we are scared ...time will tell....Mark my word_They must go,,,,,,Hambakhaya
User profile picture
kgabo

Postby lee » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:41 pm

owen wrote:Call us Xenophobic but u have done enough damage already,have u ever been to Yeoville n c how the Nigerians has done to that place?

Sorry but it's too late. It's like trying to treat yourself of cancer after it has spread into your body. I agree not only Yeoville but the rest of JHB is now being run by foreigners. I was in Kempton Park recently. There are flats that are just opposite Engen garage, the whole building is resident to foreigners ha_ha. Mzantsi 0, Foreigners 1
User profile picture
lee

Advertisement

Postby thulani » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:44 pm

Disaster.... Its too late. There has been an increase in inter-marriages btwn our sisters and the so called foreigners vise-versa thus meaning they are old enough to protect their intrests. I foresee two antagonistic camps arithmetically!
User profile picture
thulani

Postby mqobi » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:44 pm

As we talk let us not forget that Trevor Noah has landed a plum job in New York
User profile picture
mqobi

Postby raymond » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm

There is no country without foreigners only silly want to chase away foreigners. There are South Africans in UK, Nigeria, Zimbabwe and everywhere. First call them to come back and work in South Africa then we can take you serious. not these silly xenophobic rantings by people who are lazy to work and develop the country.
User profile picture
raymond

Postby elvice » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:48 pm

These illegal foreigners are messing up our country. we are in this mess because there are more of them than South African. Let them go, may be these illegal connections will end...
User profile picture
elvice

Postby raymond » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:48 pm

Go to SA prisons you will see that 90% og inmates are South Africans so who are the real culprits committing crime? you commit crime and blame foreigners stop this blame game and get to work guys. You must work. Look for Jobs, create Jobs, give money to your wives and girlfriends and not to be stingy.
User profile picture
raymond

Postby lenox » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:49 pm

blame yourself bhuti not foreigners, even in London you find foreigners bro so it's good for you to work hard for your family
User profile picture
lenox

Postby lindani » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:49 pm

if you can be able 2 employ honest police men nd immigration officers you will be able to get rid of foreigners
User profile picture
lindani

Postby mqobi » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:50 pm

do not speak from a point of no knowledge and hatred, the government is making loads of cash through taxes paid by foreigners and FNB will be happy to give you a breakdown of how much they make through remittances
User profile picture
mqobi

Postby raymond » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:51 pm

The South African is doing its best to promote African unity and to build lives for everyone. l admire that. Long live ANC! Long Live the spirit of Mandela. Mandela loved everyone. Mandela married a foreigner. President's daughter is married to a foreigner. So those who talk badly about foreigners are just silly and expose their ignorance to the whole world. Instead you should be encouraging capital to come to South Africa but you are busy looting shops, burning helpless foreign woman. God is going to punish you as you have never seen.
User profile picture
raymond

Next

Return to Politics

Login  •  Register

• Advertisement