• Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Advertisement

Foreigners must go back home!!!

This Chat room is for discussing of SA related politics... Economic issues... Social issues... And other issues related to politics.
Chat Room rules
1.Do not threaten fellow members of the chat room..
2.Please don't insult members, or personalities don't post insults, or offensive posts.
3.Please treat fellow members as you would like to be treated.
4.Please do not post hate speech of any kind.
ENJOY....

Re: Foreigners must go back home!!!

Postby raymond » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:52 pm

Thousands of SOUTH AFRICANS are in UK looking for Jobs. So call for UK government to deport them?
User profile picture
raymond

Advertisement

Postby raymond » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:53 pm

a lot of South Africans are doing business in Nigeria. now an idiot tell us 'K_ill foreigners', 'loot shops of foreigners' that is nonsense. think evil minds think. South Africa is for all who work for its good.

Right now South African economy is going down. Investors are leaving South Africa. we don't want people who promote violence and hate crime. We all want peace and harmony. lets work hard for the good of Africa.
User profile picture
raymond

Postby raymond » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:54 pm

there are many South African woman caught in Thailand, China, India with drugs. Crime is a problem of every country. You cant tell us that all foreigners in South Africa are there to do crime. it shows how silly and thoughtless is someone who open mouth to utter such dangerous, short sighted statements.
there are foreigners with business in all parts of South Africa. more than 50% of companies in South Africa are foreign companies. tens of thousands of students come to South Africa to get education -they bring foreign currency - so this xenophobic of blaming foreigners for everything is silly and diabolic. usually lazy people with shallow minds do this.
User profile picture
raymond

Postby raymond » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:55 pm

Hate speech, xenophobia will not fight poverty but serves to complicate the social problems. THERE IS NO COUNTRY WITHOUT FOREIGNERS. FOREIGNERS ARE AN ASSET TO ANY COUNTRY. EVEN USA IS BRINGING IN TENS OF THOUSANDS OF FOREIGNERS TO THE USA.
User profile picture
raymond

Postby raymond » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:56 pm

How can someone promote violence, hatred, xenophobia by saying chase away foreigners. Foreigners have work permits, foreigners have companies in South Africa. Foreigners are married to South African men or women. And one just wake up and say foreigners go. We are all foreigners here on earth. We must advocate for unity and development
User profile picture
raymond

Postby raymond » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:56 pm

That Chief or King is wrong. Total wrong. He is married to Swazi Woman, His son is working in Swaziland where he is a foreigner but he wants to cause problems to others. Because of his speech business have been destroyed, people have been K_illed. What kind of a leader is that? l am happy South AFRICA IS not ruled by a Kind but by a government which adheres to SADC protocols.
User profile picture
raymond

Postby sikhanyisa » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:58 pm

South Africans are scattered all over the world. Bt perhaps the situation in thz countries is different frm S. A. South Africans in diaspora are working (they dnt go there to luk for job opportunities , bt the companies employ thm here) and they are contributing signicantly to the economies of thz country. Unlike here multitudes of foreign nationals are flocking to ths country to seek greener pastures, some are asylum seekers and most of thm are pseudo. Some of them are here to deal in drugs just to destroy our country. Some are here just commit crime as u might hv seen on national TV recently. Statistics hd revealed tht majority of violent crimes like hijacking, armed robbery etc are committed by foreign nationals. I have no doubt tht even if thz crimes were committed by S. Africans in foreign land in DRC for instance, people of Congo wud develop th same sentiments toward South Africans living in their country. Not all foregners are bad. Whn I grew up in Transkei i knew of Ghananians, who were teachers, doctors etc and thz pple contributed enormously to the wellbeing of ths country. They had no ultra motives and tht time they worked on contract 5 years and whn th contract they renew or leave the country. I still remember my history teacher, Ms Chikunda who was a Ghananian. I believe S. Africans have no problem wth pple wth such expertise. Bt they hv a problem wth thz who are loitering in the streets bcoz they are potential criminals. Some of them posess 2 IDs each, one is a S. African ID and second is a passport of hs/her country. Ths make it diffcult for law enforcement agencies to track tht person in the event of comitted crime. People are relying on govrnment to solve ths problem, bt if the gvmnt fails pple wl begin to lose pertience. If a referendum was to be conducted on ths matter, 89% of the population wud vote for the reviewal of ths matter. Ths z a warning bell to the ruling party, if another party during election campaign
User profile picture
sikhanyisa

Postby raymond » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:58 pm

I love and admire Zuma. Zuma is democratic and he is mature in politics and he knows Africans are one. We need leaders like that. And Mandela was so good. Mandela has a vision for South Africa that lives in harmony between races and tribes. Now we need leaders like that. Viva Zuma, Viva Mandela Father Of Africa ,
User profile picture
raymond

Postby okuhle » Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:00 pm

Mr OP i want to ask you, is also Foreigners that sell alcholic drinks that your people abuse from morning to night 7 days of the week? The same alcohol that K_ill alot of them in the weekends? Are foreigners to blame too. silliness is when you don know that we are all foreigners on this earth. This part of the world you are living may not be where you last 10th generation lived. So grow up. be mature and stop hating. Not even ur enemy are you supposed to hate like this. And one thing SA guys must know is that only change is constant. While you are lazily busy abusing others one day you must become a foreigner then kama will catchup with you.
User profile picture
okuhle

Postby vusi » Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:00 pm

dats real tok yu guys we need pple like yu in the society who re non xinhophobic
User profile picture
vusi

Postby salome » Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:01 pm

U guys are really serious u dont want foreigners in ur country i so wanted to come to SA for my masters now i think its beter i go to Namibia or any other place just imagine being in a country whre u wil be told to go back home evryday its not right because not all foreigners are bad people its not right to discriminate them like here in Botswana we have Zims Nigerians etc but we get along with thm no mater how much thy steal frm us bcuz we undastnd whre thy are cumin
User profile picture
salome

Advertisement

Postby raymond » Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:04 pm

People should avoid generalizing. Crime is hated in every country. In Nigeria, in Zimbabwe their are Jails. If one idiot or an international criminal commit crime in South Africa its madness to blame al foreigners or to say foreigners must leave. That is not fighting crime. The real criminals are being covered up. Those who are burning helpless woman in Pretoria, those who are looting shops of foreigners. Why are these criminals being applauded? Xenophobic people wants to use crime as a reason to K_ill foreigners yet this is just a cover up for their jealous and envy. Evidence shows us that the SA Home Affairs has granted work permits to more than 300 000 foreigners -and can one tell me that these 300 000 foreigners are doing crime in SA? People who hate foreigners are using silly and shallow reasons to promote hatred and crime against foreigners. The crime which is being ignored i that of looting shops, burning foreigners with tires, hate speech etc...
User profile picture
raymond

Postby august » Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:11 am

I dnt have a problem with foreigners, my only wrry is that are all foreigners have valid permits to be here in our country? If yes, good, are they here to invest and create jobs? If yes good, bt if none of those are nt there then we hv a problem, crime is commited by those we think should show us the way, lead us nt into temptation, if u teach a child corruption, he/ she will pass corruption dnt expect him/her to pass science,stealing is nt a crime in our country if it were a crime head of state should have been locked up, so other foreigners realised the opportunity and they trapped it with both hands
User profile picture
august

Postby Walterbanda » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:45 pm

ghostly your grant parents are foreigners but you hate people from outsiders thats not good guys africa we are all one nation.
User profile picture
Walterbanda

Real Name: walter banda from zimbabwe working as a driver at globe trotter trucks

Previous

Return to Politics

Login  •  Register

• Advertisement