• Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Advertisement

black and white people are stil racist to one another and coloureds and indian people just sits back and laughs at the two races

This Chat room is for discussing of SA related politics...
Chat Room rules
1.Do not threaten fellow members of the chat room..
2.Please don't insult members, or personalities don't post insults, or offensive posts.
3.Please treat fellow members as you would like to be treated.
4.Please do not post hate speech of any kind.
ENJOY....

black and white people are stil racist to one another and coloureds and indian people just sits back and laughs at the two races

Postby adrian » Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:06 pm

as a coloured guy and the coloured race we feel like this is a black and white country because the two races always fight...
and I know from the history of coloureds we both white and black..and we coloureds gets along well with both races and we want both races to get along just as well....you dont see coloured people saying to Indian people they are races or Indians say coloureds are races....so please please try working together....and I know some of you wil probly give me some bad comments for posting this ..but just think about it

These users thanked the author adrian

post thanks:2

WinA (Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:38 pm) and one more user
Rating: 5%

User profile picture
adrian

Advertisement

Postby adrian » Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:06 pm

as a coloured guy and the coloured race we feel like this is a black and white country because the two races always fight...
and I know from the history of coloureds we both white and black..and we coloureds gets along well with both races and we want both races to get along just as well....you dont see coloured people saying to Indian people they are races or Indians say coloureds are races....so please please try working together....and I know some of you wil probly give me some bad comments for posting this ..but just think about it
User profile picture
adrian

Return to Politics

Login  •  Register

• Advertisement