Get daily job opportunities and leanership updates
OUR FIVE PEOPLE PRINCIPLES
Our People Promise is more than just words. We have made a commitment to our employees in the form of our five People Principles. These principles reflect our values and describe the culture we embrace.
1. Respect and Recognition Managers treat employees as they would want to be treated. Employees are respected and valued. Employees are recognized formally for good work performance, extra effort, teamwork and customer service.
2. Values and Leadership Behaviours We act in the best interest of the Company. We communicate openly, listening for understanding and valuing diverse opinions. We coach and learn.
3. Competitive Pay and Benefits Pay is at or above local market. Employees value their pay and benefits. Employees are recognized formally for good work performance, extra effort, teamwork and customer service.
4. Learning, Development and Personal Growth Employees receive work experience that teaches skills and values that last a lifetime. Employees are provided the tools they need to develop personally and professionally. Employees are recognised formally for good work performance, extra effort, teamwork and customer service.
5. Resources to Get the Job Done We believe that the best people work for McDonald’s. And if you’ve got enthusiasm, responsibility and drive, then you could be one of them. If you’re looking for a job that could turn into a satisfying career, you’ve come to the right place. JOIN OUR CREW Join our crew of employees and be a part of our McDonald’s family.
Apply online → APPLY NOW http://www.mcdonalds.co.za/careers
Zandisile Mrali 29yrs of age frm Cpt in Philippi,i have my c.v in Mcdonald in Belhar already write my test and done my interview but no call no massage till now my altenative number 079 399 8089,it will be my pleasure to work with you guys
I would really love to work there it would be a blessing in disguise i am trying to raise funds for my university fee but i am on my own please help
Will really love to be part of your MacDonalds family member ..plz contact me 0748562519
I would really love to be part of the family my location is Tembisa(.moriting section) plz contact mi on this number -0623374075
I really like to work at McDonald I'm 24 years old I'm from Durban my number is 0623545394
I would love to work with the family but am from Ghana.please contact me if possible. +233260975679
10 posts • Page 1 of 1
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Chat Room permissions
You cannot post new topics in this Chat Room