Get daily job opportunities and leanership updates
OUR FIVE PEOPLE PRINCIPLES
Our People Promise is more than just words. We have made a commitment to our employees in the form of our five People Principles. These principles reflect our values and describe the culture we embrace.
1. Respect and Recognition Managers treat employees as they would want to be treated. Employees are respected and valued. Employees are recognized formally for good work performance, extra effort, teamwork and customer service.
2. Values and Leadership Behaviours We act in the best interest of the Company. We communicate openly, listening for understanding and valuing diverse opinions. We coach and learn.
3. Competitive Pay and Benefits Pay is at or above local market. Employees value their pay and benefits. Employees are recognized formally for good work performance, extra effort, teamwork and customer service.
4. Learning, Development and Personal Growth Employees receive work experience that teaches skills and values that last a lifetime. Employees are provided the tools they need to develop personally and professionally. Employees are recognised formally for good work performance, extra effort, teamwork and customer service.
5. Resources to Get the Job Done We believe that the best people work for McDonald’s. And if you’ve got enthusiasm, responsibility and drive, then you could be one of them. If you’re looking for a job that could turn into a satisfying career, you’ve come to the right place. JOIN OUR CREW Join our crew of employees and be a part of our McDonald’s family.
Apply online → APPLY NOW http://www.mcdonalds.co.za/careers
Zandisile Mrali 29yrs of age frm Cpt in Philippi,i have my c.v in Mcdonald in Belhar already write my test and done my interview but no call no massage till now my altenative number 079 399 8089,it will be my pleasure to work with you guys
I would really love to work there it would be a blessing in disguise i am trying to raise funds for my university fee but i am on my own please help
Will really love to be part of your MacDonalds family member ..plz contact me 0748562519
I would really love to be part of the family my location is Tembisa(.moriting section) plz contact mi on this number -0623374075
Is this job still available
I really like to work at McDonald I'm 24 years old I'm from Durban my number is 0623545394
I would love to work with the family but am from Ghana.please contact me if possible. +233260975679
Hey I'm from Pietermaritzburg I finish last year my metric so now I'm looking for a job so I would like to work with you is there is a space for job pls WhatsApp me at 0837292625
I'm sabelo from Pietermaritzburg I'm looking for a job so I would like to work with you even if it temporarily job I would love to if there is a space please contact me at 0837292625
I am a girl aged 21 and l would like and love to be an employee at McDonald .l have Matrix and computer literate 0620852868
I am a girl aged 21, l would like and love to be an employee at McDonald. In academy, l m a computer literate and l have Matrix .last but not least my name s Shelly and my number is 0620852868
My name is Thabiso I'm looking 4jop my number is 0632824160 if ther is a space 4me any time please
Im a 23 year old man staying in midrand. I have an incomplete Supply chain Management degree. Value for customers which is the pinnacle of success of any company is what I intend to add in your organization. May you please contact me, Morris on 0641759966
Hey I am 17 looking for a job so bad please contact me 0621518359 or 0791574493 please I stay in Johannesburg
This seems like an awesome job I would like to experiment and get more experience. .. I am from cape town (Pinelands).. I am 22 years old with matric certificate and 2 years work experience in restaurant. .
23 posts • Page 1 of 1
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Chat Room permissions
You cannot post new topics in this Chat Room