HERE ARE TEN THINGS YOU DID NOT KNOW ABOUT EX GENERATIONS ACTRESS, ASANDA FOJI
This lovely actress has made her TV debut on the soapie Generations: The Legacy which additionally launched her profession. She performed Simphiwe, a younger rural village woman whose life revolves round her husband. Her position nevertheless led to a dramatic exit which obtained Mzansi speaking for hours on social media. Asanda Foji’s journey with the soapie formally got here to an finish on the first of December. Asanda Foji’s journey is certainly proof that something is feasible. There’s little question that we’ll be seeing extra of Foji on our screens sooner or later.
Here are 10 issues you in all probability didn’t know about the gorgeous Asanda Foji…..
1. Asanda has a diploma in Media and Journalism. After finishing her matric she went to New Africa School for Theatre in Cape Town.
2. Foji knew from a younger age that she was going to be an actor.
three. She needed to undergo 5 auditions earlier than she landed the half on Generations : “The Legacy”
four. Asanda initially auditioned for the position of Namhla, however as destiny would have it, ended up getting the position of the submissive spouse, Simphiwe.
5. Asanda has acted in a couple of performs however nothing as huge as Generations. She landed her first stage appearing on the Market Theatre Laboratory in Newtown, Johannesburg.
6. Though her debut on tv was a nightmare, Foji says she is now hooked on tv appearing. In reality, she needs to offer stage a break and set up her profile on tv.
7. Asanda was launched to an appearing company by actor Dumisani Mbebe. It was the identical company that despatched her to Generations audition.
eight. Apart from her appearing profession, Foji has been retaining busy accumulating sanitary towels for younger women within the townships and rural faculties in Eastern Cape.
9. Asanda comes from King William’s Town within the Eastern Cape.
10. She struggled to get theatre appearing jobs till she determined to attempt her luck within the name centre and retail business. Her first cease was at this newspaper, the place she labored on the name centre with the robust job of convincing individuals to subscribe to Sowetan.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
In total there are 26 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 26 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Chat Room permissions
You cannot post new topics in this Chat Room