• Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Advertisement

Hello I want a student loan.. can I come to Johannesburg at Absa to try and get myself a student loan?

Hello I want a student loan.. can I come to Johannesburg at Absa to try and get myself a student loan?

Postby mzakhe » Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:35 pm

User profile picture
mzakhe

Advertisement

Re: Hello I want a student loan.. can I come to Johannesburg at Absa to try and get myself a student loan?

Postby absa » Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:35 pm

you can contact our team on 0860 100 372 or visit your nearest branch for assistance with a Study loan. Please click on the link for more information regarding our Study loan. http://ow.ly/IsUjj
User profile picture
absa

Re: Hello I want a student loan.. can I come to Johannesburg at Absa to try and get myself a student loan?

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:38 pm

absa wrote:you can contact our team on 0860 100 372 or visit your nearest branch for assistance with a Study loan. Please click on the link for more information regarding our Study loan. http://ow.ly/IsUjj

Mxm I've been calling this number for many times now but you fail to help me
User profile picture

Postby absa » Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:39 pm

What feedback did you receive from our team regarding your application or query?
User profile picture
absa

Postby mzakhe » Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:39 pm

Nothing they told my father that they will send him an sms till today.. pity he banks at Absa but he get this service
User profile picture
mzakhe

Postby absa » Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:40 pm

Please wait for them to send the message to your father. If nothing is received by the end of today please keep us posted and we will follow up on this.
User profile picture
absa

Postby KingLuda » Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:12 pm

Ey colleagues if only i might bother to ask thou refering de absa student loan by the way shall i either have are account at Absa..??
User profile picture
KingLuda

Return to Banks

Login  •  Register

• Advertisement